Built for sex

last reply
5 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok I have been told by more then one guy that I am "Built for Sex". What exactly does that mean? What makes one woman that way over another? Is it a specific body type? Aren't all women built for sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say all women are "built for sex", but sometimes a man may see a woman that makes his head snap and say"wow". I'm sure each person has their own preference, but large chests and perfect curves are going to top our lists. As well as small and toned for some and big and curvy for others.
Lurker
0 likes
Five foot two, eyes of blue, Flat head to put my beer on while you are blowing me. But seriously it just means that whoever told you that wants to fuck you like there is tomorrow. Carpe Diem.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I will have to agree with symes on this one... it's really a matter of opinion, but whoever told you that were terribly in lust with you and could hardly contain their excitment!

For me to call someone built for sex (or sex on legs as i like to call it hehe) they would have to have a combination of looks and posture that would provoke me to the extreme and make me want to skip niceties and foreplay, push them against anything that was readily available and just plain fuck them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I posted this in the other thread as well thought I would post it here as I think it answers the question.

I don't know if it is a body type as much as it is a way of holding and presenting yourself. I have had many subs/slaves who have come to me from their Masters and when they left they were getting told they were "Built for Sex" by outsiders on almost a daily basis. But if you saw one of them you would know why. They each had their own physical appeal, but the one thing they shared was a posture, way of walking, way of looking at things and mannerisms that screamed "I Like to Fuck".

They were wet very quickly with minimal physical contact and where all very visually stimulated by a variety of builds and appearances. Some natural and some conditioned.

But there was no argument from me or their Masters. These girls were built for sex.
If you have read 50 Shades of Gray and think that you are ready to be a dom or a sub. Then you have a lot to learn.

Follow my slave's blog slave skye's real life blog if we can get 100 followers she is going to start posting pictures!!! I know there are at least 100 of you that want to see that click the link enter your email and follow. We hit 100 then she has said she will post a picture of herself.