Login

Boxers or Briefs?

last reply
270 replies
31.6k views
2 watchers
4 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Outta curiosity, what do you guys prefer? Boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, ooor commando?
Active Ink Slinger
I'm a boxer briefs type of guy. 90% of the time... the other 10% I go commando. Gotta let the boys have some air sometimes. haha

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Lurker
Boxers that is until I go riding my significant other, motorcycle or horse. Boxers ride up into the *Most* uncomfortable ways when doing one of these three. Then it is usually commando
Constant Gardener
Quote by Sw33tAng3l
Outta curiosity, what do you guys prefer? Boxers, briefs, boxer-briefs, ooor commando?

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
Commando whenever I can.
Lurker
stick with boxers at all times
Lurker
Briefs = work Boxers = play Bedtime = nude
Lurker
Quote by Jason9035
Briefs = work Boxers = play Bedtime = nude

Jason, as long as there on the floor when your with me I don't care what you wear underneath LOL
Lurker
Commando It all started years ago when I was in the Army. Now i just can't seem to wear them at all
Active Ink Slinger
Briefs all day, boxers when lounging, commando in bed.
"Never Give Up".......Sir Winston Churchill
Lurker
I've got briefs, boxer shorts, boxer briefs and bikini briefs -- what I wear depends, largely, on my mood. Days I'm really horny mean smaller underwear.
Generally?

boxer-briefs for me. I don't understand guys who use boxers or go commando during the day, honestly. Too much movement down there -- gets stuck in weird positions. Briefs are too restrictive, though.

When I'm sleeping?

Commando.
Active Ink Slinger
Breifs for years until I discovered the joy of boxers. Now it's boxers all the time.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by DirtyMartini
I'm not sure...what would these be called, boxers or briefs?

I would say, "mmmmmmm, yummy" After I stop laughing.
Fantasy: imagination unrestrained by reality; fulfilling a need not gratified in the real world
Lurker
boxer-briefs when at work or gym, boxers the rest of the time, nude when sleeping.
Active Ink Slinger
Boxer briefs!
Active Ink Slinger
I'm about 50% boxers, 50% commando. I like how either one can put things on display, especially when I'm turned on. I love catching a woman checking me out. And it's especially fun when going to the strip club. ;)
Lurker
Boxers - I like the freedom
Lurker
Boxer briefs or commando!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
Boxers around the house. Commando the rest of the time
If you cant make yourself happy. Who can you make happy
Lurker
Boxer briefs.
Lurker
boxer briefs when out. soon as i get home, commando!
Active Ink Slinger
If commando means nothing that's me. No boxers, no briefs.
Well that's just my opinion, sorry if you don't like.

BigDaddyRich
Lurker
Boxers are more comfy for wearing day to day. But when I dance for my ladies, they and me, prefer gold satin micro briefs, or shiny red thongs and so on.
Lurker
boxers or commando is the only way to go lol
Cogent Sensualist
Boxer briefs for support, 'other' (thong, tiny brief, commando) when I'm feeling especially frisky. Commando feels best, just gets a little too, um, 'revealing' for a professional environment.
Active Ink Slinger
boxer briefs because they are comfotable and support me where it counts