Big clit and lips?

last reply
38 replies
11.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Be honest. Does it freak you out or turn you on?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
doesn't bother me at all as long as it's good and clean and ready to be eaten
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
A big clit is ok, especially if you can suck it into your mouth, but if you have enough extra skin down there to make 2 replacement ears, not my thing. A little extra is ok.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I like nice, tucked in lips, just my preference. But clit size, the bigger, the better!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Small clits are best for me. I like to be able to peel back the hood to reveal it and then make it stand out!
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't say that it freaks me out, but just having a naked chick in your bed should be a turn on. Even if she has a huge clit and big lips. Girls that I have been with that had larger clits had orgasms easier!!!
Lurker
0 likes
If they look clean and smell fresh...yum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find them pretty hot
Lurker
0 likes
I find it attractive!!
0 likes
A woman's clit and lips are like a flower, I am attracted for its beauty and aroma.
Size is unimportant.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i find it sexy... a nice set of big lips and a large clit there is nothing better to lick and suck
Lurker
0 likes
Size of the clit and lips doesn't bother me as long as the clit is not as long as a dick or the lips doesn't wrap around my whole face when I'm licking it. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
The bigger the better. There will be more to lick and suck
Lurker
0 likes
I like large lips to play and pull and suck on and a nice swollen clit yum.
Lurker
0 likes
Love a large clit and engorged lips, ready to feast on.

Also, although cleanliness is important, I don't want something sterilized. I want to really taste a woman. In my experience, it's often better if she hasn't washed down there for a couple of days.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
the bigger the better
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Real hot! Clean is a must, but really hot! smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's pretty hot when a women can spread her lips open like angel wings and expose her clit to me. But as long as it's clean I'm happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Big clits are very sexy, and big lips are hot!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Just love to suck on a nice big set of lips the Clint is the crown of a vagina and the bigger it is the more I like it
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Does not matter to me at all. Clean and fresh.
Site administrator
0 likes
Taking on board post no. 3 yes um good portions do turn me on. As I have said before this is where I get the most out of a sexual encounter and would hope that the lady would too. Perhaps too much information but what the hell!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'd love to meet a woman with a big clit and lips,so i could suck it into my mouth and tease it with my tongue and lick and suck her sweet juices off her long lips.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont really care I would not turn some-one out my of bed because their clit or lips were a bit larger than Id had/like before. I actually dont think manny men would jump out of bed with a girl because of it either. If asked men/women state they like this dont like that but no-one would have sex if you only ever slept with your perfect partner.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't care how big they are just let me at them
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
dosent freak me out , rather turns me on
Lurker
0 likes
Big Clit, Tight Lips
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
LOL. If your a nice girl and the person you with likes you. Than bugger it. Anyone who would freak out over something like that is a dick (and no ladies not the good kind). I personally am not like "OH giant pussy lips. Yay.". Though they are not a turn off.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope to me its even more of a turn on! More to suck and taste smile) YUMMY!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They come in all shapes and sizes and they're all good to me. :-)

BB