bi sexual women on Lush

last reply
18 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Has it occurred to any other men on here that there seems to be a very high percentage of bi-sexual /bi-sexual curious women registered here? Why do you think that is so?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe they feel safe on Lush.
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Lurker
0 likes
Because not everything is as it seems.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And do you also notice that many [female] Lush members announce that they are "Bi" and then go on to say "... just girls please, I don't do guys ...". That, in my opinion, is very one-directional, NOT Bi.
Gramps

The quiet and always horny old guy in Sunny Florida USA
Lurker
0 likes
I think Lush is a natural and safe place to act out your sexual fantasies and for many women being with another woman is a strong fantasy. They come to Lush to experiment with that fantasy, and they're only focused on other women. However, and this is my opinion only, I also do think a percentage of the "Bi/lesbian" women on here who will only chat with other women are actually men. Again, that's just my opinion.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
I also think some of those bi women like myself already have a man at home but are lacking the soft feminine curves smile
Lurker
0 likes
It keeps the wolves at bay, if necessary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
0 likes
Quote by Curlygirly
I think Lush is a natural and safe place to act out your sexual fantasies and for many women being with another woman is a strong fantasy. They come to Lush to experiment with that fantasy, and they're only focused on other women. However, and this is my opinion only, I also do think a percentage of the "Bi/lesbian" women on here who will only chat with other women are actually men. Again, that's just my opinion.

What are you shitting me, they all aren't women??? AWWWWWW!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Lurker
0 likes
I just wonder if any of the fakes have ever given themselves up in cybersex.

"Ohhh that feels good suck my.... um uh"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have no clue............ never saw anyone having a female profile and being proved to be a male .... so i cannot comment on that. But yes i have HEARD ..a lot.. and that has kind of..cautioned me to keep a distance from all of these... on the other hand.. it does not bother me much.. I am a flirt and can flirt even with a wall lol...

But again.. yes i always wonder.. why!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I obviously have too much time on my hands. I had a thought about this and wondered if it was one of those things that seemed to be true, even though it isn't. So I number crunched.

I looked at my friends list first and, of those who stated a preference (22 out of 30), it came out: 64% Straight, 18% Bisexual, 18% Bi-curious, 0% Lesbian/Gay

I then looked at Lush overall: Of the female visitors in the last month who gave a preference (a sample base of around 1800) only 36% said they were straight!
Of the rest: 6.5% Lesbian, 19.5% Bi-Curious and a huge 38% - the largest group - stated Bisexual.

Read what you will into the numbers - but yes, Straight girls here are in the minority smile
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by thesilkyknot
I have no clue............ never saw anyone having a female profile and being proved to be a male .... so i cannot comment on that. But yes i have HEARD ..a lot.. and that has kind of..cautioned me to keep a distance from all of these... on the other hand.. it does not bother me much.. I am a flirt and can flirt even with a wall lol...

But again.. yes i always wonder.. why!

Ha ha, I suffer from mistaken identity rather than a faked identity.

What irks me is the number of people (mainly men) who don't bother reading profiles before attempting to engage in sex chat... Firstly, it clearly states on my profile that I am male, and secondly it says that "I do not cyber!". The only confusion I can see is that I have a rather pretty avatar and a feminine sounding name

Anyway, to give my 2 cents, I think a lot of women feel safer in the company of other women, already have experience with men, and enjoy the sexy conversations with other women, with whom they can become cyberfriends (rather than the 'hump and dump' attitude of a lot of men).

Now guys, I know that is a generalization... Sorry!

GW.
Lurker
0 likes
Just stating the obvious... I think...
There could be a lot of women here that are registered as Bi because earlier in time they may have been involved in a bi relationship either because of curiosity or because they like it and are that way. Plus listing as bi does give some an excuse not to cyber. And of course there are those that are really men and figure that is a way to cyber with other ladies. Then that brings about the issue.. if a man is pretending to be a bi woman to cyber, how do they know they are not cybering with another male pretending to be a bi woman? If they have thought of this and they don't care, does this make them a fantasy bi male? or does this make them a "Internet Crossdresser"? ;)

I have always been bi (for as long as I can remember -- since 13.). An excuse not to cyber? No, I just say, I'm not going to cyber and I ignore those that keep trying after being told no; just like in real face to face, no is no if I change my mind I will let you know.

Having so many people registered as bi could very well be the facts that: Few sights let you register as bi, men trying to be a woman, safe? maybe and if so for several different reasons... cyber issues, really are bi and this is one of a few outlets to let it be known, safe from others in your local area from finding out. A lot of reasons, a lot of possibilities, and a lot of bs. ;)

Love all!

Abby
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If a man wants to have sex with another man he has. If a woman hasn't had sex with another woman she's wanted to. I forget who said that.
"Happiness is doing it rotten your own way."Isaac Asimov (1994)
Lurker
0 likes
Gasp! The horror! What is next Bisexual men? It is the end of days.....

Hey to each his own, a fantasy, truth, masquerade, whatever.....sex is supposed to be fun, an exploration and based on most of the guys I know: if I was a chick...I'd be into wormen...Of course that is coming from a horny male goat so what meanig does it have anyway?
So called social mores exert tremendous pressures for all to "identify" themselves sexually...Lush doesn't place that same pressure...
0 likes
I'd agree with a previous poster.

I think a lot of the "I'm bi, but only chat with girls" is to keep jerky men at bay. If they can state a preference, they have an excuse to not chat with a guy if they are skeeved out.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Because everybody wants pussy!