bi men and cross dressing.

last reply
41 replies
5.2k views
1 watcher
5 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Just out of interest why are so many bisexual men into cross dressing?.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
That is an interesting question, that I would like to see the response, but I got another interesting question for bisexual men. How come you guys won't admit to being gay instead of saying that you are bisexual? You would think that if a man that loves cock and men so much, he would be gay instead of messing around with someone he does not like at all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexi_virgin25
That is an interesting question, that I would like to see the response, but I got another interesting question for bisexual men. How come you guys won't admit to being gay instead of saying that you are bisexual? You would think that if a man that loves cock and men so much, he would be gay instead of messing around with someone he does not like at all.

who say's they don't like women? I think that is what makes them bisexual? they like both.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Pretzel

who say's they don't like women? I think that is what makes them bisexual? they like both.

Most of them don't. They say they are bi because of fear, or boredom. Most bisexual men especially the married ones, will always crave cock, and a woman does not have a cock, so therefore a bisexual man needs to admit that he's gay instead.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexi_virgin25

Most of them don't. They say they are bi because of fear, or boredom. Most bisexual men especially the married ones, will always crave cock, and a woman does not have a cock, so therefore a bisexual man needs to admit that he's gay instead.

You are generalizing. I agree that there are probably a lot of guys that are gay that would rather call themselves bi-sexual but the way you worded it made it sound like all bi males are gay but wont admit it. Some of my friends are bi and I know for a fact that they like both women and men.
Lurker
0 likes
Perhaps they love women so much they just want to be one... or the want to be loved so much the way women are, they want to be one... just all sounds like confusion to me... Let me continue to be a man.
Lurker
0 likes
There are supposedly many bi-sexual girls here on Lush - though I suspect a lot of them are really men posing as girls. Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with female bisexuality ... so why is there anything wrong with male bisexuality? As for cross dressing I've not come across it before ... but what the hell? If the guy likes doing it he aint hurting anyone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pretzel

You are generalizing. I agree that there are probably a lot of guys that are gay that would rather call themselves bi-sexual but the way you worded it made it sound like all bi males are gay but wont admit it. Some of my friends are bi and I know for a fact that they like both women and men.

Well that's your friends. But generally speaking most bi men will admit to being gay later on in life. That's why they have long lasting trusting monogamous relationships with men, is because they have everything they need in a man.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I consider myself bi sexual. I love my wife, but really enjoy sucking cock. I would never have a relationship with a guy like I do with my wife. I think that is the difference. It is just sex with the guy.
As for crossdressing, I love the feel of the lingerie. Maybe because it is not the normal attire for men. I got started when my neighbor asked me to wear his sister's bra and panties for him. Same day I sucked my first cock whiel wearing them!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by garterbelt
I consider myself bi sexual. I love my wife, but really enjoy sucking cock. I would never have a relationship with a guy like I do with my wife. I think that is the difference. It is just sex with the guy.
As for crossdressing, I love the feel of the lingerie. Maybe because it is not the normal attire for men. I got started when my neighbor asked me to wear his sister's bra and panties for him. Same day I sucked my first cock whiel wearing them!

Now THAT's what I can't get my head around, you'll suck our cocks but say there's no emotion. Almost all bi married men that I've met have been passive bottoms, very few aggressive bottoms and even less tops.
I've had sex with women(quite a few) and may do again but I wouldn't have a relationship with one. Ergo I'm gay. As far as crossdressing goes, more gays and even straight guys are into it. I don't even think it's a sexuality thing, i believe it's more to do with a guys feminine side. The more tolerant society becomes, the more open people become.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by garterbelt

Now THAT's what I can't get my head around, you'll suck our cocks but say there's no emotion. Almost all bi married men that I've met have been passive bottoms, very few aggressive bottoms and even less tops.
I've had sex with women(quite a few) and may do again but I wouldn't have a relationship with one. Ergo I'm gay.
As far as crossdressing goes, more gays and even straight guys are into it. I don't even think it's a sexuality thing, i believe it's more to do with a guys feminine side. The more tolerant society becomes, the more open people become.6uKulAsGeXzwdQEA
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay, I wouldn't marry a guy. Is that better?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I bet there are alot of married men on here that crossdress. And have had sex with a guy at least once.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexi_virgin25

So speaks the woman who has, wait for it folks, BISEXUAL as the orientation on her profile! Laughable! Why don't you admit you're a lesbian? You really should wake up and smell the coffee. Maybe the bisexual guys that you've met didn't find you attractive, with your mindset who'd blame them. Think of sexuality as a bridge over a river from the (a) straight side to the (b) gay side. Now most people stay on side a because they love it there or they're too scared to go on the bridge. Some people cross to side b but at differing speeds, they know they will end up on the other side,just some take their time. Finally some get on the bridge and stay on it. Why? Well some can't decide which side they want to be on, some start to cross but get too scared to carry on and some think, hey I like it on the bridge, I'm staying put.
There will be gay men who for various reasons only admit to being bisexual but please don't make such a sweeping generalization about all of them. By the way I'm gay, I crossed my bridge!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by garterbelt
I bet there are alot of married men on here that crossdress. And have had sex with a guy at least once.

I'd like to ask you some questions if I may, you can: answer them, ignore them or pm the answers to me.
1. Does your wife know?
2. If she does did you tell her did she find out?
3. If she knows do you crossdress with her?
4. When you crossdress do you have a cd name?
5. If you're with a guy are you always the sub/cocksucker/btm?
6. Do you only go with guys when cd or have you been with them without cd.
Wow, more than I realised, sorry about that.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexi_virgin25

A lot of bi men have gf's or wives and also like sucking dick. For them it's just the sexual act they are into but they would never have a romantic relationship the way they have with a woman. At least thats what I've learned from my bi male friends
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Agree totally with Sexy Sophy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dpw......here's my replies
Yes my wife knows
I dressed for her when we were dating and she loved it
We have sex with me in bras and panties sometimes
No real name, but I like Sandi!
The last guy I was with liked me dressed whenever I sucked his cock. It lasted for 5 or 6 years, but he would suck me off too. And no he would not dress when we did it.
Only been with a guy when dressed....so much more fun that way
Lurker
0 likes
Being a BI guy....Ive seen alot of posts on here.......in a m/f relationship for 5 yrs.....have two great daughters.....I am bi because i like sex.......I like the sex act of m/m............I would not kiss him or get emotional feelings, but the sex act its self is hot........So in my opinion not all bi males later say they are gay.......But like SEX with both male and females....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexi_virgin25

Are you kidding me you can't understand the difference between the two.Bisexuals have sex with both men & women. Gay means you only have sex with the same sex as yourself. You must be A virgin , Because you need to be schooled. L.O.L.Uz4gTdXgZ9WOsb4V
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some food for thought indeed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't believe what I read sometimes. Some of the questions and answers are at the point of stupidity.Cross Dressing & bisexuality are two separate thing. Not all cross dressers are gay or bisexual.Some are actually Heterosexual.It's A fetish not a sexuality.I don't mean to sound condescending, But a little research might help make you sound more intelligent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I'd like to ask you some questions if I may, you can: answer them, ignore them or pm the answers to me.
1. Does your wife know?
2. If she does did you tell her did she find out?
3. If she knows do you crossdress with her?
4. When you crossdress do you have a cd name?
5. If you're with a guy are you always the sub/cocksucker/btm?
6. Do you only go with guys when cd or have you been with them without cd.
Wow, more than I realised, sorry about that.

I like to dress, I'm married and I've have never been with a guy ( although I'd like to try)
1. she knows cause I told her
2. I have and shes not crazy about it
3. yes
4. never been with guy
5. id like to try going out dressed just don't think ill pass
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Now for my RANT. Its ok for a woman to like another woman but it not ok for man to like another man whats the difference pussy is pussy and dick is dick. who cares who is doing what. as long as they do each other to satisfaction who gives a shit. I used to cross dress suck dick and take it up the ass a couple of years ago but I finally grew out of that stage of my life. I still like to play with other women but who is to say if the right man came along again I wouldn't fuck him again. women and pussy is still my favorite form of sex always has and always will be
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SexySophie

There are supposedly many bi-sexual girls here on Lush - though I suspect a lot of them are really men posing as girls. Doesn't seem to be anything wrong with female bisexuality ... so why is there anything wrong with male bisexuality? As for cross dressing I've not come across it before ... but what the hell? If the guy likes doing it he aint hurting anyone.

New member here and this is the best reply on this forum
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TheQuietMan

New member here and this is the best reply on this forum

Hi, hope you have fun in the forums. I have to warn you that we're all of unsound mind, if we weren't to begin with we are now!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by sexi_virgin25

ok why is a woman Bisexual she likes pussy and dick so why cant a man like both without being gay
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tkdvrman

ok why is a woman Bisexual she likes pussy and dick so why cant a man like both without being gay

It's her favourite theme, all men are gay or going gay, I wish!
Guess what, she's bisexual according to her profile.s3HeQbGfqIui4Ubd
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to look at CD's as they really dressed up...and would love to suck a cock...just haven't yet...what am I...I think I'm bi//
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to look at CD's as they really dressed up...and would love to suck a cock...just haven't yet...what am I...I think I'm bi//