Login

Best way to meet a guy in Northern New Jersey

last reply
4 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Any ideas? I'm bicurious and seriously looking to meet a man that would be interested in teaching me how to suck cock, and to be fucked. I'm a well read, well traveled, semi retired business executive. 5' 9", 180 lbs., shaved head, goatee, hazel eyes. Fit (34" waist, 44" chest), non smoker, no drugs, casual drinker. Currently living in sexless marriage, and very ready to explore a suppressed curiosity to share a real m2m relationship. I do not want to subscribe to a "free", or paid service to find him, and although I've recently visited the local adult book/video store with the hope that someone would find me worth starting a conversation with (with no success), I'm not ready to take the next step by entering the booth area. If you've taken the time to read this, then please consider taking the next step by helping me achieve my goal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lush stories is mostly for fantasies & my take is there are not a lot of truly active people on here.

Find a swinger web site aimed at male male sex, or at least has a large number of bi males on it. I use Swinger Zone Central. A local swinger club that includes bisexual sex is another good venue. Many clubs have web sites where you can contact and chat people up.

Point here is via hook up website you can communicate a bit with possible partners and screen out a few of the flakes & insincere.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanks for the advice, do you know of any such sites that are free that you could recommend as well?
0 likes
Quote by nnjexec973
Any ideas? I'm bicurious and seriously looking to meet a man that would be interested in teaching me how to suck cock, and to be fucked. I'm a well read, well traveled, semi retired business executive. 5' 9", 180 lbs., shaved head, goatee, hazel eyes. Fit (34" waist, 44" chest), non smoker, no drugs, casual drinker. Currently living in sexless marriage, and very ready to explore a suppressed curiosity to share a real m2m relationship. I do not want to subscribe to a "free", or paid service to find him, and although I've recently visited the local adult book/video store with the hope that someone would find me worth starting a conversation with (with no success), I'm not ready to take the next step by entering the booth area. If you've taken the time to read this, then please consider taking the next step by helping me achieve my goal.

Okay. Couple of problems here. First, you express your reluctance to join a free or paid website (and then ask if there are any free sites out there, anyway, but whatever). In this day and age, that's kind of a hard stop for meeting someone. Doesn't matter your sexual orientation or desires, more than one out of five relationships are now begun via an online dating site. So maybe suck it up and pay to join OKCupid or Match or whatever.

Two, the hanging out in adult bookstore thing...doesn't matter your sexual orientation, that's just sort of creepy, on several different levels. So stop, already.

Three, you're married. It doesn't matter that you have a "sexless marriage", you still have an obligation to inform your wife of your extramarital pursuits. That, or man up and pursue a divorce.

Good luck.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

0 likes
Buy a dildo to suck and fuck yourself.

Plus, this sounds like another lifetime story w/ the sexless marriage nonsense.

All you sexless whiney cunts need to meet.

Get a divorce too.

It's not that hard.