last reply
19 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
This? or that?

Both
Depends on the girl, though slow has generally been my experience.
Cheeky Chick
Each girl is different, no one is the same. That goes for men and women. I'd think this was obvious?
Her Royal Spriteness
i only get two choices? i am feeling a bit ripped off

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
If its Martha Stewart, you better start with clean sheets...then both.
Troublemaker
depends on the girl...and what time the hockey game starts
Advanced Wordsmith
Depends on the mood of the night, if its intense, I tend to go faster and hard, but if its more sensual, I tend to go slower
Active Ink Slinger
I guess I would add my favorite way is oral, with her lying on her back and hands in my hair, love doing that....
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening
Active Ink Slinger
ok I would think it would be obvious....want to know the best way to get a girl off....ASK HER
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Lurker
She gets to decide that. It's whatever she's in the mood for and wants.
Active Ink Slinger
Best way? Give her a black American Express Card.
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
Get her imagination going...then she'll tell you, believe me!
Lurker
Start sucking on her clit and pinching her nipples hard. This has worked for me in the past. But, not all women are the same.
Active Ink Slinger
quick or slow that is the question whether it is far nobler to ..........
Lurker
In my experiences, the tried and true method is service the hell out of that clit! Orally, women are different. Go down there willing to experiment. Don't just lick and assume she's digging it. Most women I've gown down on are somewhat vocal when you hit the right chord. They can be extremely vocal if your not hitting it and just keep going. You don't want to hear that! Use different techniques on her to find it. Play with speed and pressure. A fast, hard lick doesn't usually work until later on. Start slow, try to flick it up and down. Some love that. No moans? Go in circles around and over her clit. Need to try again? I find a back and fourth motion with my tongue while turning my head side to side gets friendly sounds from her. And if your still not, slow down and pull your tongue off a bit. Eating pussy is more for her than you. Make it count so it's good for you, but great for her!
Going to fuck? Going in can make or break. Lube up, no matter how wet she is. Make a smooth entry. Then, make sure your hitting her clit. Ask her before you bone her eyes out. If you're not making good contact, adjust your position. Or start wearing a cock ring with a clit banger/vibe on it. A moaning woman is usually very happy. Work her that way, and watch her part her legs for you more often!
Troublemaker
a good lawyer