0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Put s link in here to the profile you think is the best
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by HK4167
Dancing_Doll

To me, she's a legend here in lush. Sexy, gorgeous, talented, independent, real, not afraid to express herself, always give friendly suggestions and comments.

Very nice
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by HK4167
Dancing_Doll

http://www.lushstories.com/dancing_doll

To me, she's a legend here in lush. Sexy, gorgeous, talented, independent, real, not afraid to express herself, always give friendly suggestions and comments.

Awww.... thank you! You made my day!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Athank you! You made my day!

You are truly gorgeous after looking through your photos and you seem like a keen commenter too - very helpful

I think I'd agree so far smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Awww.... thank you! You made my day!

I give respect where it is earned.

Like a knight to his queen, I bow my head and return the toast.
Welcome to visit my tumblr page at http://HK4167.tumblr.com for erotic arts. Or http://slice-of-moment.tumblr.com for non-erotic arts.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I must say there are a lot of outstanding female profiles on Lush. But if I must choose the best I'd give first place to Dancing_Doll.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Curlygirly
“If you find it hard to laugh at yourself, I would be happy to do it for you."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are so many amazing profiles on Lush. But I think Dancing Doll and Sprites's profiles are special. But this doesnt come as a surprise to me because these two amazing ladies kind of go together..............especially in my fantasies, LOL!!

Both are incredible authors, have delightful wickedly dirty minds but are also very knowledgable on many subjects besides sex.

But there are so many more women with wonderful profiles too!!! Cant name them all, take too long!
Lurker
0 likes
another popularity contest?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MsYumm

another popularity contest?

No, Just Being Honest!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

No, Just Being Honest!!

Dancing_Doll is the Alpha Blonde for a reason.

I agree wholeheartedly that she is Alpha ......... just wonder how many others will have hurt feelings (there are a few who will .... AH01, or MG, or Mazza or .... well, the list will go on and on).

Yawn!!

Yup, another popularity contest.
Lurker
0 likes
I am new here but I liked k_finn and 1redheadrapunzel. Perhaps it is their bluntness or their red hair. LOL
Artistic Tart
0 likes
If anyone's going to seriously have hurt feelings over a "name your favorite profile" thread, then it's time for that person to take two steps away from the laptop and re-assess a few key things, no?

We want a friendly atmosphere, and taking shots at one another is certainly off-limits, but I'm totally fine with not having random people's favorite profile page background, etc. Surely, most others are as well.

Personally, my favorite depends on my mood, but I'm often entertained at Sprite's profile. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely LadyX's. Hot pics, hot stories, intelligent forum posts, and when she feels like showing it off, great artwork too.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy many profiles here. I'm often entertained by Mazza and Curlygirly's profiles. They are intelligent, creative, fun, sexy and always tell it like it is. And the pictures are just an added bonus!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MsYumm

I agree wholeheartedly that she is Alpha ......... just wonder how many others will have hurt feelings (there are a few who will .... AH01, or MG, or Mazza or .... well, the list will go on and on).

Yawn!!

Oh I certainly don't have hurt feelings. Everyone is entitled to like what they like and I don't think that does anyone a dis-service.

Personally, I love my own profile because I have such lovely wall posts from my sexy, creative, caring and, above all, funny friends!!

I really like Curlygirly's profile, ShyVixen, Kiki28, MexicanGoddess, Sprite, LadyX, Dancing_Doll too - but of course, it changes from week to week doesn't it?

I don't see why anyone would mind that some people get more mentions than others, it is just a game after all...
Lurker
0 likes
Oh dear, another popularity thread, yawn, if you're on my friends list, I like you and your profile, if not, maybe we havn't met yet. Please lets not have this thread become a competition, there are too many nice Lushittes to pick just one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Oh I certainly don't have hurt feelings. Everyone is entitled to like what they like and I don't think that does anyone a dis-service.

Personally, I love my own profile because I have such lovely wall posts from my sexy, creative, caring and, above all, funny friends!!

I really like Curlygirly's profile, ShyVixen, Kiki28, MexicanGoddess, Sprite, LadyX, Dancing_Doll too - but of course, it changes from week to week doesn't it?

I don't see why anyone would mind that some people get more mentions than others, it is just a game after all...

Well said hun!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey there are almost too many excellent ones to make a judgment. It is, of course, highly dependent upon individual taste For my individual taste most weeks I like KissLoveKatie's slightly better than others.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by MsYumm

Yawn!!

The question is "Best Female Profile", not who is your favorite Lush Lady!! While I happen to like Doll and Sprite very much, that did not come into play with saying they have great profiles. I have many dear friends on Lush, many of the women you mentioned. And they have great profiles too. I would never want to hurt their feelings in any way. I also have a few dear friends who have profiles that are very boring, or no profile at all. But I like them very much. Not everyone has an interesting profile. Some take more time writing theirs. Some are just better writers. But not having an interesting profle does not mean you are not interesting.

None of my friends have said mine is good and I am not hurt. There is nothing special about mine.

I am sure there s great many profiles that are even better, but maybe they arent friends so I never see them.

Seems to me you are just trying to stir the pot a little here. Good Luck with that!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trying to sound cool. Too much work left.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To Nikki703 and MsYumm - you are both correct.

MsYumm - You are correct about how the '3 Alpha Lush Girls' will be mentioned in every 'most popular...' Dancing doll, LadyX and Sprite though have worked to build that reputation and I, as anyone else, would be very surprised if they did not appear in one.

Yet I do understand and agree with you that some people would be upset if they didn't see their names listed. I wrote in another thread similar to this early last year and did get in trouble for not mentioning a very close friend. It was a silly mistake but someone's feelings did get hurt, so it DOES happen! Do they need to step away from the computer? No, they are only human. We all crave attention otherwise we would not be on a social network.

Quote by Nikki703
The question is "Best Female Profile", not who is your favorite Lush Lady!!

Now this is where you both are correct. Yes, these threads to tend to go outside of the original question. What starts out as profiles, will lead to their forum posts, stories etc which have nothing to do with their profile. So yes, it does then turn into a popularity contest, not profile contest which is a shame because I love looking at well written, artsy profiles.

So if we could all keep just to the original question and just comment on profiles, I think we would keep everyone happy.

With that said, I am going to say whose profile I like the most, even though I am not a guy, and not to hurt anyone's feelings and say MINE lol
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quite a lot of the women really put in some real work creating their Lush profile pages. All of the ones I have seen mentioned above have great profile pages. I stated above that I would vote for Dancing_Doll's as #1 and it ain't cause she's alpha or anything but because of the effort she put into it. Maybe that's why she seems alpha. I don't know about all this alpha talk, that doesn't mean anything to me. She created her own background graphics and all, check it out, a very sexy & classy page. There are a lot of other great ones too such as Mazza, MexicanGoddess, 1redheadrepunzel, carmen_has36, Bunny12, Missyluvsya, ArtAngel, Cowgirlbrumby, LadyX, Espresso, Sprite. MisttressofWords and really a lot more than I have listed here cause I'm getting tired of typing. But I enjoy seeing all the great profile pages you ladies create. Especially the creative and unique avatars, etc. and funny stuff. I love MexicanGoddess's bio section. I have wracked my brain on different ways I could try and Jedi trick her but haven't come up with anything yet. Still thinking though.... I bet she'll Yoda my ass!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Naughtyann is her username. Seems like i can't display the link im my posts.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Schnelhans
Naughtyann is her username. Seems like i can't display the link im my posts.

you need to have 20 posts or more here in able to post or display links smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thanks for advice.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
omg, i am so not an alpha anything, btw... just the thought of that... *giggles* umm... i will always feel like the new girl trying to fit in with the cool kids here. *runs and hides*

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.