Login

Bare butt

last reply
16 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
Ok Guys. Do u go out with no underwear? And does it pay off.
Active Ink Slinger
I sometimes go out without underwear but only when I am wearing long pants where there is no real chance of other people knowing.
Lurker
Quote by Candylips1960

I've only gone commando a few times out of necessity. Find it uncomfortable. Around the house I like wearing pj pants without any underwear but that's it...
Active Ink Slinger
I don't go commando in jeans, only in loose fitting athletic shorts. No, it hasn't paid off but I like the feel of "hanging loose".
It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
I've done it once or twice, and for me it never did pay off.
Lurker
Always commando when in the house. Sometimes out too.

Never benefitted from that approach yet, but life has much to offer still....
Active Ink Slinger
Go commando as much as possible love being loose and benefited a couple of times
Lurker
I am a boxer/brief guy. I almost never go commando. I absolutely never wear sweats in public on the off chance I get aroused ;)
Active Ink Slinger
Boxer briefs don't think I could go w/o in clothes.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes after my divorce and yes it paid off often.
Active Ink Slinger
Without for years now,since the late 70's. I dont even own any.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes... it made for the most memorable lap dance/public fuck of my life!
Lurker
i go without undies probably 1-2 a week. I enjoy the feeling of swinging free. I do have a particularly thin pants that when i lean forward slightly the outline of my cock does become visible. I have caught my our office secretary looking at my cock. Mission accomplished. but nothing more has come out of it.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by northernowl
i go without undies probably 1-2 a week. I enjoy the feeling of swinging free. I do have a particularly thin pants that when i lean forward slightly the outline of my cock does become visible. I have caught my our office secretary looking at my cock. Mission accomplished. but nothing more has come out of it.

Nice! If I was around you might not be so curious, lol.
Lurker
Quote by Candylips1960

Only when I'm in the kilt. Does it pay off? Well, I do sometimes (inadvertantly, of course) flash people when I sit, but nobody has acted on it yet. I do get a few interesting reactions, though.