Artificial pussy?

last reply
33 replies
3.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I once had a cheap 10 dollar one. It got me off the first time, but it never could get me off after that. Plus I wasn't the biggest fan of the prep and cleanup. When I first got it I forgot the lube and was not in the mood to go out again so I did a Google search for lube alternatives. Long story short, yogurt. It wasn't terrible.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Whispurr
It is no secret that we gals like our toys but how about you guys? I saw advertised battery operated rubber or plastic vaginas. Have you ever used one?

Also whats the deal with those life size inflatable dolls that you see in comedy movies all the time. Do any guys really use them to get off or are they just gags for parties?

I have been tempted to buy an artificial vagina on occasions between partners just to see if they are as good as they claim to be, but up to now, I never have. I've never owed a rubber doll either, or known anyone who has. I doubt that they can in any way imitate the real thing effectively.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've got my fake pussy for when the wife doesn't feel in the mood or I'm just horny and she's not around. Vibrator's are also in the toy box for me and her. We both love our toys