Are you a true pussy eater?

last reply
443 replies
53.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Dreamer
0 likes
Yummy! Love it as Chef SeanR, the noted food critic, says "One of my favorite meals."

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

0 likes
I love to eat afresh wet pussy using my tounge to get all the jucie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love eating pussy, and don't mind sucking a cock once in a while.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
The best pussy tastin' is that of a natural pussy. Right after a shower or bath is never a good think, gotta wait till the juices are flowing.
Lurker
0 likes
This must be a trick question lmao... I love to eat a girls pussy! Is why one thing I would love is having my naughty jamaican princess to sit on my face :P
Lurker
0 likes
I love eating pussy. Best way to warm her up for a great fuck.
Lurker
0 likes
I love eating pussy. Best way to warm her up for a great fuck.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to dive in head first and have her hold my head b tight to her while I make small circles on her clit
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On a daily basis when I'm home. And some times when I'm not.

Nawty
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Guess so! I really enjoy it, and there are so many things that lips and a tongue can do that no other body part can accomplish. When she starts having multiple orgasms, one after another, I just don't want to stop! It's a great warm up, a fun mutual thing, sometimes a great pleasure to just have her enjoy and not follow up with any penetration, but also a great after-pleasure, a sensual tongue massage of that hot, creamy delight. That really seems to light the fireworks!
Lurker
0 likes
SLLLLUUUUURRRRPPPPP!!!!! Huh, scuse me, what was the question? OHHH! Who ME? SLLLUUUURRRPPPPP!!!! Pardon me but you're interrupting my enjoyment of this DELIGHTFUL, DELECTABLE hot, wet, split peach!
The Linebacker
0 likes
It's better to eat true pussy than fake pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
True blue pussy eater here. I don't mind 69, but I prefer to watch my woman's eyes rolling while I gently rub her nipples, as I lick and suck her into a bucking frenzy. Nothing tops it.
English Gentleman
0 likes
i believe so, never had any complaints and love to eat pussy
Lurker
0 likes
no doubt…..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope...I have never swallowed a piece of pussy, but I've sure as hell have licked it like I was trying to get to the middle of a tootsie pop.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been from day one of my sexual experience.

Motorcycle Pilot
Lurker
0 likes
Why? Are there any in need of being eaten?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
i'm a vegetarian AND a vagatarian

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite
i'm a vegetarian AND a vagatarian

No meat, huh?

Motorcycle Pilot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To my utmost ability!!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
totally love eating pussy. love to kiss and lick until she has an orgasm. so many ways to eat pussy, and I rely on the woman to convey where she needs my tongue and lips the most ... love when the juices really flow. I've been told that I am so skillful that I can wake up pussy that's in a coma.
Lurker
0 likes
Cunnilingus is wonderful but I believe the lady gets greater pleasure if this activity is combined with some small insertion such as a test tube. Working this object in and out of the vaginal channel whilst sucking on the clitoris is mind blowing for the lady. Using long, slow strokes and alternating with quick short ones will have her screaming,(mind the neighbours). Ps make sure the test tube is of the plastic type and always keep it handy, under the pillow or the cushion. PPs the lady should not be aware of the item used, foreign items?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm a false pussy eater.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oooohhhhh yes indeed! It is a matter of pride for some men.
Lurker
0 likes
I've made her cum thousands of times with my tongue. Good enough that she used to bring female friends over to let me lick. Women not getting enough or depressed, a hot lick off and they would leave in better moods!