Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Are breast implants a turn-off or turn-on?

last reply
300 replies
37.6k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
I don't think I'd classify it as a "turn-on" in any situation. If they're well done and not overly exaggerated, they can be eye-catching, but not any more than natural breasts of the same size.

More often than not, it's a turn-off. Too many go a cup size farther than they should, and the best surgeon in the world can't make that look good once the clothes come off.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer the real thing either big or small , for me i like makeup on my lady. I like her to be real and natural .
Lurker
0 likes
FRom plenty of conversations with female friends I have always found that fake breasts comes from wanting to compete with other women with bigger cleavage. I am shocked by that. From my perspective a woman with A-Cup that has the confidence in them is far more sexier.
Lurker
0 likes
I like a girl that's 100% real, so I'll small [real/i] titties over big fake ones. Complete turn-off.
Lurker
0 likes
I too would much prefer real ones. It doesn't matter whether they are large, medium or small, I love them all.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I would always prefer the feel and look of natural breasts.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer natural tits. But that doesn't mean breast implants are a turn off either..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never thought I would like implants. But when I met my current wife she had them and they are wonderful. She had a really good job done, and her intent was to get her original "breasts back" after nursing 2 children. They make her feel sexy and confident, and when we go to adult resorts she gets almost unanimous approval for how they look. They look and feel great !!
0 likes
I've been with both. Breasts turn me on, natural or implants. I can't say that one is really more of a turn on than another. I used to have the "natural is best" attitude but experience has shown me that you can have beautiful, sexy, enjoyable enhanced breasts so i"m going with that flow. Yes, a bad or poorly sized implant job will be a turn off. So are some natural breasts that are oversize, saggy, or poorly cared for.

My biggest concern would be a woman who makes the decision to enhance or not based on what others are saying about/around her rather than on her own needs & desires. Implants will be more beautiful on a woman who chose them and wears them with pride than a woman who did it because her husband/boyfriend/friends/favorite TV star or whoever convinced her she needed them. Likewise, a woman who chooses to keep her natural figure is only going to be more beautiful if she did so for her own reasons rather than because someone convinced her that was the best thing for her to do.

I can't see if I posted in this thread before but if this post contradicts something I wrote before, then that is simply because my views on the matter are evolving with experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The ones that make the lady feel sexy. That said I so love tiny titties the best to play with or to see in a tight shirt with no bra, but big breasts are just wonderful to
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely prefer natural than fake. That's not to say I wouldn't be turned-on by breast implants because I would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My preference is for natural. I've only seen/felt a few implants that seemed natural. Most don't. But even if they do seem natural I still prefer no implants.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife doesn't have large breasts. However, in the swinging world we once lived in, I had sex with a few women that were fake. I found it a turn on as this was only a fuck, not a marriage. The extra bounce didn't go unnoticed!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes love implants its the way they push forwards and dont droop , mine are begining to droop downwards and am seriously considering getting implants , dont like the really big ones xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A turn-off. Natural breasts are perfect no matter what size or shape.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
They can be attractive in clothes, but it's like a guy wearing a toupee.
Once you get intimate, there's no disguising the artifice.
They don't feel or move the same as natural and, for me, it's quite off-putting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Original equipment, regardless of size... Butt I am an Ass man)~
Living bi-cariously through Lush
0 likes
Mostly not a turn-on. They may make a woman more attractive or get my attention from a distance, versus if she had a smaller chest, but up close they don't add to the experience. A set of implants would have to be awfully realistic (i.e., undetectable) for it to be a net plus.

I once was with a woman who had almost no breasts (although she did have very nice womanly nipples). She was plenty sexy, and didn't require augmentation. I've also been with a number of women who have big breasts, not because they had implants but because they were full-figured all around. And they were sexy too. Want big tits? EAT MORE! They'll get bigger.

I say this as a confirmed tit man: just run what you brung. If you have a body, you are sexy. You don't need to alter it.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Lurker
0 likes
They're good for about 20 years.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Not sure if this has been a thread question yet, but I didn't find it in my initial search.

I was wondering if breast implants are a turn-on, turn-off, or irrelevant to a man's attraction to a woman?

Are there men out there that would never consider a woman with implants? Does it depend on how good the outcome of the surgery was? Do some men actually like them?

I've noticed in the sexy picture threads, that there are a wide variety of natural girls and implant girls, and I was wondering if it factors in at all to your initial sexual attraction to a woman.

AND... just to create more discussion: Let's say you have a girl that has a great tight body, but A-cup breasts. Would you prefer her with implants (if she wanted them), or would you prefer her to stay all natural even though she'd always just be a 'sweet petite'...

Turn-off
Lurker
0 likes
I have to go with natural. Even if they are smaller.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Not sure if this has been a thread question yet, but I didn't find it in my initial search.

I was wondering if breast implants are a turn-on, turn-off, or irrelevant to a man's attraction to a woman?

Are there men out there that would never consider a woman with implants? Does it depend on how good the outcome of the surgery was? Do some men actually like them?

I've noticed in the sexy picture threads, that there are a wide variety of natural girls and implant girls, and I was wondering if it factors in at all to your initial sexual attraction to a woman.

AND... just to create more discussion: Let's say you have a girl that has a great tight body, but A-cup breasts. Would you prefer her with implants (if she wanted them), or would you prefer her to stay all natural even though she'd always just be a 'sweet petite'...

I have only played with two pairs of breasts. Both pairs were natural.
Most photos of implants I have seen do not look natural as they are way over sized, and a funny shape.
"A-cup" breast are fun to play with.
I prefer up to "C-cup".
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This may sound crazy but it would be more about why she got them, if she got them to truly help her self esteem, who am I to deny that, However if it was an act of vanity, i wouldn't be with her anyway, so it's not the implants that would bother me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never felt, sucked of fucked a woman with fake boobs, but I would. What i would like to know is, how does SHE feel about them? If they make her hot, she will make me hot!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
all natural is better for me. however i always look deeper into a woman, her personality is what turns me on the most. so if they are real or fake, she still needs to have a good personality
0 likes
Never seen any in person or touched any, but they aren't a complete turn off like one time. As I've gotten older, I've grown an appreciation for the sight of big, lustful fake tits.

There are some really nice jobs out there too like Ava Addams, which are the best fake tits I've ever seen.
0 likes
I'd rather that she be natural. If done after a surgery or medical reason to help her feel better about herself, that's fine but they still shouldn't be so large that they're unreal.
0 likes
No.

But, my plastic surgery friend allows me to play w/ the different implants in his office.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Turn off. Kinda gross. The Eighties were superficial times. The never look real. Never feel real. I don't care if you are flat as a board, don't fuck with nature. Guys love big boobs, we love itty bitty titties. That goes for reduction too. Unless it's a serious problem. Go to a plastic surgery eons website and look at the after photos of reduction surgery. They look horrible. Think about all the sexy women you've known/seen that wore a bra to make it look like they had tits. Did you care? Was it a deal breaker they had no tits? Hell no they were doing hot regardless. But other hand if you meet a woman who is attractive and she has D cup boobs it kinda does amp their looks up a notch. But at the end of the day, sexiness is mostly in attitude, personality, flirtyness.....small boobs are more sensitive.