Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anybody else like to cum without cumming?

last reply
19 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hey guys.

My initial interest in this came from a pretty ancient Taoist practice, where by applying pressure, you force the semen backward when you orgasm, thereby not ejaculating. I find it tends to invigorate me rather than draining me the way some orgasms can. I wonder if anybody knows more about the Taoist significance than I do, and moreover what the medical community might have to say on the subject.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
And why the fuck would you want to do that? You can do that if you like but for me I'll continue to spray my spunk on faces and tits.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Fireballsteve
And why the fuck would you want to do that? You can do that if you like but for me I'll continue to spray my spunk on faces and tits.

This....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I did not mean to be disrespectful. It was more of a HOLY SHIT BATMAN My apologizes if I came across wrong.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't think that's healthy and I certainly wouldn't try it at my age. A pump that has a closed discharge valve could blow a seal.
My latest story is too hot to publish. My most recent story before that is Even Stranger In Lust
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Oh yeah, it's fucking awesome!

It's almost as fun as...

Going to a restaurant and not eating.

Putting a cigarette in my mouth and not smoking it.

Watching TV without turning it on.

Masturbating without cumming....oh wait, Nevermind.

Grabbing your gun for some shooting practice and not taking your bullets.

Playing basketball without a hoop.

Drinking virgin margaritas.

Etc.
Lurker
0 likes
Fortunately for me, I don't really care that most men are jerks when it comes to sex, but if anybody stumbles across this who isn't, it's not that there's a lack of orgasm- just ejaculation- and there's quite a bit of precedent for it. I'm a little surprised that nobody's heard of this, but whatever. I was asking other guys who actually know what they're talking about on the subject, either medically or with regards to the history of the practice I was describing. I can research it on my own, but was curious to hear about other people's experiences.

Anyway, if somebody has something useful I'd love to hear it. If you just want to continue being dicks (and none of the other parts that are attached to them)- well, you know what? Go ahead. If it actually makes you feel better, I'm happy to be here for you.

I hope you're lives are as pleasant as you are.

Hug.
Lurker
0 likes
In response to Sensei, no, it isn't painful, it's very invigorating, and feels great. It tends to double or triple the number of contractions, and if you urinate afterward it takes care of itself anyway. For 1ball, I know that it's not critically dangerous, as many people do it occasionally without any problems, though I would not endorse it for others unless I knew more, and your comment is perfectly valid. Fireballsteve, but it's not something I do routinely, nor something I do when I'm not alone- my girlfriend loves to see or feel me cum, but she isn't always around. If you have tits and faces to cum on every time you ejaculate, I might postulate that your computer screen is hard to see at all, so I don't care that you misread the post. That said, thank you for the apology, I just wanted to jab you back.
0 likes
I am aware of it, have experienced it, yet since I do not routinely practice it I will quote from other sources>

"Many Taoist practitioners link the loss of ejaculatory fluids to the loss of vital life force: where excessive fluid loss results in premature aging, disease, and general fatigue. The difference is, orgasm is the energy flowing and surging intensely through your body, while ejaculation is the releasing of this energy through the urethra and out the glans."

"By training, without releasing the energy, you can experience multiple orgasms."

So, yes... it does exist, is practiced by many and I have yet to hear of any deaths attributed to it.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you!

I was not concerned about deaths, but I appreciate the nod in that direction for those who may continue to misunderstand what the hell I'm getting at. Maybe the multiple orgasm thing will get their attention. smile Anyway, I'm glad for the confirmation.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Hate to be rude...but what exactly is the point? The fluid's gonna come out eventually. And I just can't wrap my mind around this concept. Especially when I think of how painful/frustrating it'd be in the long run.yQM19TfY4YSxxWyv

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've been doing it for years. I do it when I don't want to dirty up things or if I don't have anything to dirty up. I only do it when I'm masturbating. The only benefit I see is it can keep things cleaner. No downfalls so far. I enjoy letting my fluids loose though so I prefer not to if I don't have to.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
Hate to be rude...but what exactly is the point? The fluid's gonna come out eventually. And I just can't wrap my mind around this concept. Especially when I think of how painful/frustrated it'd be in the long run.JlqfqkIPpVzNOrFY

+1
0 likes
Quote by CenterLine
In response to Sensei, no, it isn't painful, it's very invigorating, and feels great. It tends to double or triple the number of contractions, and if you urinate afterward it takes care of itself anyway.

So let me see if I understand this correctly: You want a guy to bring himself to the brink of pleasure...hold back for no reason...then piss afterwards to literally relieve himself? Seriously...what's the point? And what if he doesn't have to pee?? I'm sure it feels good (I don't have a penis, so I can't test this theory) but it all just seems like a huge waste in the grand scheme of things.

And who gives a good goddamn about contractions?? The release is the best part.

Lurker
0 likes
Well, I guess we're back to people missing the point, but that's okay.

There's a lot to it in terms of the contractions within the body being pleasurable for he who is having the orgasm, as well as the lack of release being pleasurable. Furthermore, it tends to decrease the time before you can orgasm again, and for some it reinvigorates the sexual part of the brain or even the body's general energy level. It's a complex practice with different significance to different groups.

It doesn't stop the orgasm at all, it simply prevents the fluid from exiting the body. It mostly gets reabsorbed naturally, and what doesn't gets expelled when he happens to urinate later on. The point is, for some, it increases pleasure. Read the whole thread and you'll see (a lot of people being dicks, and talking about how their dicks and what they do with them are the best, and) that there's some merit to it and a lot of history as a religious practice. Also, some traditional martial arts teach it (though not in any I've ever practiced.)

So, in essence slipperywhenwet2012, no, you do not understand correctly. It's a masturbatory practice, with centuries of tradition and I started the post to see what people might have to share on the history (primarily) and (secondarily) health effects (which as far as I know, are neither positive nor negative).
0 likes
Quote by CenterLine
Well, I guess we're back to people missing the point, but that's okay.

There's a lot to it in terms of the contractions within the body being pleasurable for he who is having the orgasm, as well as the lack of release being pleasurable. Furthermore, it tends to decrease the time before you can orgasm again, and for some it reinvigorates the sexual part of the brain or even the body's general energy level. It's a complex practice with different significance to different groups.

It doesn't stop the orgasm at all, it simply prevents the fluid from exiting the body. It mostly gets reabsorbed naturally, and what doesn't gets expelled when he happens to urinate later on. The point is, for some, it increases pleasure. Read the whole thread and you'll see (a lot of people being dicks, and talking about how their dicks and what they do with them are the best, and) that there's some merit to it and a lot of history as a religious practice. Also, some traditional martial arts teach it (though not in any I've ever practiced.)

So, in essence slipperywhenwet2012, no, you do not understand correctly. It's a masturbatory practice, with centuries of tradition and I started the post to see what people might have to share on the history (primarily) and (secondarily) health effects (which as far as I know, are neither positive nor negative).

Quite the contrary, CenterLine. I understand the concept in its entirety (I did my own research). The point I'm trying to make is that I don't really understand why anyone would go through this much trouble for something that seems like an entire waste in the grand scheme of things.

And here's a bit of advice: You posted this thread asking for opinions. No need to go quoting and bashing those who have views that don't line up with yours regarding this concept. Keep in mind your original question: Anybody else like to cum without cumming?

Don't get your balls in a twist just because people aren't all for the backing up of bodily fluids just for the sake of a mastubatory experience that may or may not be enjoyable for everyone.

Don't ask for general opinions/advice unless you're fully prepared for all answers, even the ones that you don't like.

Lurker
0 likes
Another thought. Maybe we need to review male sexual physiology for a moment.

The male orgasm does cause ejaculation, but that's far from the whole experience. Like the female orgasm, it does cause pleasurable sensation both in the genitals and the rest of the body. The contractions of the ejaculatory system are not an inconsiderable part of what feels good about ejaculation to most men, and when they are increased in number and intensity, it is pleasurable. Also, it helps strengthen all the muscles involved in that process.

What this practice involves is preventing ejaculation by pressing at the base of the penis AS THE ORGASM OCCURS, thereby preventing the expulsion of the fluid. It is not meant to be done during sex with a partner.

I am NOT suggesting a way for women to torture their boyfriends.

I am NOT suggesting a form of birth control (please, please tell me nobody thought this, but it occurred to me to mention).

I am NOT suggesting that anybody masturbate and intentionally fail to orgasm, as that would indeed be pointless.

I am NOT suggesting anything, really. All I am doing, is asking if anybody had experience with it or interest in or knowledge on the subject. That's really it, folks. I like that people took it so far outside the realm of what I meant, though, it's sort of funny. Two people responded with any degree of tact or decorum. I'll now acknowledge that the original post was a bit confusing, but I had just woken up from a nap and was not yet caffeinated, and asking something that was brought up again by a dream I had.
Lurker
0 likes
I accept that, slipperywhenwet2012. I only bashed the people who were rude, though, and only for being rude. I'm prepared, I just enjoyed the debate. I also, in my single bashing post, acknowledged the apology that somebody gave me (at somebody else' solicitation - not my own), and suggested it was humorous. I'm not pissed off or hurt or anything at all. I was just posing a question, and honestly, quite a bit of debate has come from it now which I like. I just wanted it to be polite, as opposed to the people who list all the things that are wrong with me for asking. I only said you didn't understand it because you opened your post by asking if you did, and from reading your post, it did not seem like you did. No worries.

The last post I had was not in response to you, by the way, but to the entire thread, as well as things that have been said to me in other discussions. I'm never intending to be rude about anything, and I'm glad you told me you thought I was. I'll endeavor to adjust my tone.