Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An evi leprechaun curses you, and you can only do one sex position forever...

last reply
26 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what do you choose and why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to choose cowgirl (her on top) Love being able to see and touch her all over. Very sexy looking up at her as she orgasms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nasty little bugger then isn't he..

Truth I would care so long as I could still play my part.
BUT
How about her lying on her side. Me straddling her lower leg, her other pointing at the ceiling.
Very comfortable, great access to her mmm. Stuffed if I know what its called though!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i would chose doggy cause i can get to both the girl's ass and pussy and i love to pull hair while in that postion.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have to choose her on top as well. I love being able to look up and see her body and see that she is enjoying herself while she is pleasing me and while I am pleasing her. Plus, I could use my hands to manipulate items on her while she hovers over me.
"So don't cry to me.
If you loved me,
You would be here with me.
Don't lie to me,
Just get your things.
I've made up your mind."

--Evanescence
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I would choose the common variation of missionary, where the woman's legs are up on the man's shoulders, and you can get deep into that pussy. At the same time, you can watch the ecstasy on her face as you ram it in hard and long. Also, you have access to the clit for more stimulation, and the tits are there for the using and abusing. I love it and the woman loves it.
0 likes
Another one for cowgirl. Love having her on top.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd bend that little, green dude over and do him from behind, doggie style! Teach that evil, little man a lesson about putting evil curses on people. Oh, and because I like that particular position.
Comments and suggestions of my stories are always welcome.
Thanks, Scott

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/oral-sex/into-the-woods.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
During this blessed Holiday time of peace on Earth and goodwill to men, shouldn't it be an Evil Elf?

Regardless, if I have to choose one for the rest of my life maybe cowgirl. I like it a lot, and I'll still be able to do it when I'm 70 and my back is going.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
l'd have her on her side with one leg out and me straddling that leg and holding the other one upward. makes for very deep penatration while still being able to suck and caress her nipples and breasts and stare into her eyes. right lush--ish
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl, definitely. Can get to both openings and to breasts.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Clever Gem
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Ha, I only looked because it said evi...

HA! I noticed that
Lurker
0 likes
Mmm: it has to be my tongue deep inside a wet pussy.....
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Ha, I only looked because it said evi...

It is something of a flaw in those of evil genius....they just have to see what others are saying about them...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cowgirl: (1) it's visually gratifying (2) I've access to her entire body with my hands, and (3) we can kiss, and I can place my lips most places on her frontside! Love it. Not to mention it's a great position for mutual climax.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Lorenzo1
I would choose the common variation of missionary, where the woman's legs are up on the man's shoulders, and you can get deep into that pussy. At the same time, you can watch the ecstasy on her face as you ram it in hard and long. Also, you have access to the clit for more stimulation, and the tits are there for the using and abusing. I love it and the woman loves it.

Exactly this. Good question.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well after running like hell from an evil leprechaun...I'd say doggy style....gives me more options and an ass to spank!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
If I had to choose only one, it would have to be missionary. Being able to kiss her and gaze into her eyes, feeling her legs hook mine and just the incredibly erotic feeling of her under me...

I love all positions, but late on a cold night when I'm making love slowly, allowing it it to build naturally until that moment. I could never give that up.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cotto2000c
I would have to choose cowgirl (her on top) Love being able to see and touch her all over. Very sexy looking up at her as she orgasms.

I'd choose Cowgirl too. . .for the exact same reasons.
Lurker
0 likes
I’ll say missionary sex because it is very erotic and I love staring into the woman’s eyes while she reaches her peak!
Lurker
0 likes
Cowgirl
Lurker
0 likes
Cowgirl
Lurker
0 likes
Tough question - the position where I pick her up and she wraps her legs and arms around me and bounces on my cock
Lurker
0 likes