Always Wondered.....

last reply
80 replies
10.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well, by that time its kind of late you know. Thank god I bought some of those rechargeable batteries at Sam’s Club LOL
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I'd prefer to not have anyone faking with me, if it doesn't work it doesn't. Better be brave and admitt it.
One can't solve the problem if one have no clue there is one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Catnip
I'd prefer to not have anyone faking with me, if it doesn't work it doesn't. Better be brave and admitt it.

Wouldn't you be able to tell most of the time due to the "evidence" produced inside of you? What about feeling the pulsing? I would think it would be pretty easy to keep a guy honest most of the time. But I'm not sure as I don't know how much a girl can feel inside.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
Hey Fellas, have any of you ever faked an orgasm and if so, how?

No, but there have been occasions when after hours of copulating that I enjoyed the pleasure so much that cuming was superfluous.
Internet Sensation
0 likes
Quote by Ghost
Quote by Catnip

Wouldn't you be able to tell most of the time due to the "evidence" produced inside of you? What about feeling the pulsing? I would think it would be pretty easy to keep a guy honest most of the time. But I'm not sure as I don't know how much a girl can feel inside.

As for me, I do not feel if a guy cums inside of me, if he cums in my mouth I do, but for vaginal penetration I do not feel it.
Wich leaves me confused at times when a man just stops and looks at me with a spreading smile on his face, did he cum or is he just resting...
While some men shakes through their whole body and some hugs you till you are gonna break every bone, some just get still and smile.
Though, as you said, there is always the evidence left behind, but you don't really think about that untill it escapes the hole it was pumped into.

I bet it's not the same for everyone, but that is how it's for me.8BHxgNp5QDqfor0o
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Zafia

Technically no...I just concluded excersises early when I realized only one of us had anything left in the tank. It's not that bad really...as I put a smile on her face!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Nope I have never faked an orgasm, unless you count cyber. In which case that is a hell yes, it takes either extreme talent or good talent and lots of patience to get me off in cyber. Its not unheard of for me to cyber for hours at a time with the same person before they get me off. But if they don't have enough skill then I will fake it long before that point.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Use a condom, throw it away promptly, and the issue of the evidence is not likely to arise unless you're a bad faker and/or she's paranoid about her own perceived inadequacies.

Yes, I've faked it. I was on medication that made achieving an orgasm difficult, we'd been at it for a while, she was starting to get frustrated at 'her inability to make me' even though she knew about the medicine.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
I've never faked one, but I've gone on....and on....and on.... waiting for her to cum or to produce some kind of sign that she was into it, and wondering if I should fake it just to get the damn thing over with.

Sometimes both partner's are to hot and sweaty(esp if it's a summer nite) and yep I have felt like that too

Not all sex needs to finish with an almighty climax
Lurker
0 likes
Yep. A few times. Usually only after I had partaken in some "pharmaceutical entertainment," which can make having an orgasm quite difficult.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
Flesh, a woman can get pregnant even if the man doesn't cum.

Seriously...how does this work? The guy doesn't know his balls are shifting up towards his stomach, signalling the initial explosion of sperm and semen?

On the first go around I mean. I can see some validity in your statement, if you've already unloaded four or five jolts, outside of the vagina...and 2 to 5 minutes later you're back to screwing after a cigarette break, for round 2 or 3. You've got viable sperm cells still inside your gun. Those chambered rounds can definitely seep out with further release of pre-cum semen pushing them out to be thrust inside the vagina where they then travel on their precarious journey towards the egg (if it's in the right place).

But...the male human body was engineered to kill viable sperm cells still trapped in your penis which never made it out. You can shoot many loads and never knock a woman up. It does only take one 'accident' though.

Scenario:

You haven't shot a load in days, weeks, months, etc...

You have sexual intercourse in her vagina and pull out before you unload. You shoot your deposit of mostly semen and some 10 to 200 million sperm cells. But the great majority of that fluid cascading out, is semen...produced inside your prostate. There's nothing in semen to impregnate an egg.

How does she get pregnant, from pre-cum (which doesn't contain any viable sperm cells, which come from your testicles and not from your prostate)?

You've been pissing through the same instrument you are using to deliver the sperm cells, and the alkalinity of your urine kills the sperm cells, as does the passage of time itself. Those little cells eventually die after 36-48 hours...inside your penis.

*yes, I have faked climaxes. It's a walk in the park to do so. For all the reasons previously stated by the others who have admitted the same.

And yes, you don't want to cause further 'hurt/harm/embarassment' to your partner.

But you can't get anyone pregnant, unless you're delivering viable sperm to the egg via the vagina/birth canal.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
How does she get pregnant, from pre-cum (which doesn't contain any viable sperm cells, which come from your testicles and not from your prostate)?

You're close in your reasoning as to how it could happen WMM.

"While it's not likely, it is possible. When a guy is aroused, a clear alkaline liquid -- that's considered to be sperm-free -- is released to lubricate his urethra (the tube that carries the urine and sperm out of his body), preparing it for the safe passage of sperm when he does in fact ejaculate.
But any sperm left in the urethra from a previous ejaculation can mix with the secretion. And, if his little swimmers make their way into the vagina, you can get pregnant."

Of course this assumes that the 'little swimmers' are still alive so the current ejaculation comes within the time period during which they can survive.
So, it's not likely but it can happen.
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Zafia
...yes...my live in girlfriend was supposed to be away...so I banged my other girlfriend...on the way home I ran into a fuck buddy...ended up banging her too...it was a fantastic day sex wise...ended up screwing 3 different girls before I got home...balls were drained by the time I got home...surprise...surprise...my girlfriend was home a day early & ready to go...I gave it my best shot...but there was just none left for her...I was so exhausted & spent that I eventually fake an orgasm...I got busted though...when she ran her finger through her slit & tasted it...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yep, it's not that difficult actually. If you know the noises you make, gasping, etc, or how you respond and act when having sex, and the way you typically will behave when having a real orgasm, you can make it seem and come across real.

I've done it. Considering that in a past relationship, I was barely sexually interested in her, and went through the motions. By the time she'd had her orgasms, I wasn't even into it anymore, and already going soft. Grunt, groan, make the same typical motions, and when I pulled out, I was already looking like I was done. Figuring she'd already had a couple orgasms herself, she couldn't tell the difference if she checked (and she didn't).

Not that difficult at all. If I'd pulled out rock hard, obviously it's a sign. But since I didn't, on more than one occasion, it looked like I'd already gone off.
Lurker
0 likes
I have - once. Sort of suddenly realized I just didn't want to be with her any longer. Moaned a lot. Told her it was great. Left quickly. Not proud of it. Never saw her again.
Dreamer
0 likes
No. Never had to could always have one. Some took their sweet time cumming however.

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Lurker
0 likes
OrionTat we can have the feeling with out cumming. The first time I had sex that's all that happened like a bunch of times. I had to teach myself how to cum. I have to be relaxed. If I'm too hard it becomes harder for me to cum and easier for me to have the feeling of cumming without cumming. It feels the same the only difference is that at the end of the feeling you don't feel anything coming out or near the end of the feeling.

swampfox38 sound like he just wants to mind fuck women. Not cool bro.

I've faked a one. I got really over the top. She was digging it until in mid orgasm yell I started to say, "I'm sooo faking this ahhh-ahhh! Yeah! OOOOh" It was to prove a point. I don't care if she comes or not. I'm not trying to be one of those guys that last hours and hours just to please the girl. Nope, I'm trying to get it done as quickly as I can. Sometimes it does take hours but that's because sometimes my dick gets too hard and it's hard to cum like that. It has nothing to do with me trying to be a sex-god in the eyes of the woman I just had sex with. I make it clear to any girl I'm with. No need to fake it I don't care. It's not going to speed me up or make me feel any better. It'll do what it does and that's that. So just be you no need for the acting.

I will say this if it is with a girl I have been with for a long term of time, I will go out of my way to make it feel great for her. That's not to say I will try to not come. It means I'll go in just deep enough and I'll move at a speed that is right for her and I'll cum more than once. Lets face it us guys want to be all and fuck super hard but that's almost never what they girl wants. Though it does seems to be a turn-on for women when I cum on them more than once back to back with out pause. Because in a women's mind it still counts as one round if you don't stop to rest. But in a guys mind it's like: man I fucked her 12 times, and she loved it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yep. It tends to happen when I'm in a relationship with someone and it's about time to do away with a condom. Because there are times where I can't get off with a condom.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never have and only had to give up one time. Why fake it?
In return I do not want a fake O, if it was not good for you then we will do better next time.

Quote by Zafia
Old in chronological age. But young at heart and desire.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Redwolf
No I have never. I don't think it is possible for a guy to fake it. No cum no orgasm.

But that is just my thoughts.

This is not true! Some men can cum without ejaculating!!
Here is medically how:

When a man gets older, his prostate enlarges. In fact, it may get so big, it blocks the natural flow of urine from the bladder. If he does NOT have cancer, there is no reason to remove the prostate. But they have to open it up to allow for the bladder to function. What they do is operate through a transurethral light and scraping device. They remove a large portion of the fleshiness of the prostate, freeing up the blockage of the bladder.
In doing so they cut off the flow of semen that goes into the prostate.
When it is healed a man can empty his bladder again, and upon getting an erection, can reach an orgasm WITH NO EJACULATION.
Everything is slightly less sensitive when the orgasm happens but the ejaculate is not in the prostate to expel.
The operation is rather common and called a "TURP.
Here is the Mayo-Clinic's description of the non-ejaculation effect:
Dry orgasm. TURP can cause retrograde ejaculation, which means semen released during sexual climax (ejaculation) enters your bladder rather than exiting the penis. Retrograde ejaculation isn't harmful and generally doesn't affect sexual pleasure. But it can interfere with your ability to father a child. This long-term side effect occurs in about 75 percent of men who have TURP.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know how. I cum or I don't.