accent sexy?

last reply
53 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An accent over the phone can make me wetter than i've ever been. it doen't matter what the guy looks like, he is making me cum!
The best phone sex i ever had was with a scottish gentleman from this site. OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it till gets me everytime
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
An accent over the phone can make me wetter than i've ever been. it doen't matter what the guy looks like, he is making me cum!
The best phone sex i ever had was with a scottish gentleman from this site. OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH it still gets me everytime
Lurker
0 likes
Accents are so sexy. Especially the Spanish accent.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think if I had to put any accents under sexy it'd have to be Russian and Australian, however I think they fall under cool more than sexy for me.... but perhaps if the right girl was had either one as an accent it'd be sexy.
Lurker
0 likes
accent sexy?

How about....YES!

Give me a hard quesiton please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
If her pussy can milk five orgasms from my cock in 180 minutes, she can speak Artathian Zippleliptix dialect, for all I care. I'll still lurve her. If she hasn't dehydrated me to death.

You forgot Quenyan
“Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power.”
― Oscar Wilde
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on the not only the nature of her accent
but the timbre of her voice. If the woman's voice is
like nails on a chalkboard, her otherwise "sexy"
accent is now obsolete.

Russian, Spanish, Latin accents usually do it for me,
especially if she has a throaty purr to her voice.
Are you truly awake?
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
for me, not so much the accent, but a combination of the way they sound with the accent. Everyone has an accent, but couple it with tone and the variation of the strength of the accent, now that can be sexy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
foreign accent then?
― Oscar Wilde
Lurker
0 likes
Always been a sucker for Irish/English accents, but lately I've been really into German ones. Wonder why silly

Annnd I don't get how my silly Southern accent could be cute, but I keep getting told that it is - so whatever lol.

S'all, folks! heart
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by caressmedown
Always been a sucker for Irish/English accents, but lately I've been really into German ones. Wonder why silly

Annnd I don't get how my silly Southern accent could be cute, but I keep getting told that it is - so whatever lol.

S'all, folks! heart

Heyyyyy ;)

Actually Southern accents on girls are extremely adorable and can be quite sexy.

I personally am a big fan of Eastern European accents along with English
Lurker
0 likes
absolutely...southern england (ie sounds posh), aussie and northern usa accents are fairly enticing
Lurker
0 likes
I do find Southern English accent really sexy, and the Scottish and Welsh accents! But obviously it's not just the accent, someone might sound like a robot with an accent, which wouldn't be great! Have chatted to some girls on here with amazing accents, such a turn on!
Lurker
0 likes
I do love a sexy accent, but it's as much to do with the general attraction I feel for him.

I especially love the Irish tongue, oh that lovely brogue...

I have a Scottish accent and much as I dislike the sound of my own voice, I've been told that mine is nice...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I do love a sexy accent, but it's as much to do with the general attraction I feel for him.

I especially love the Irish tongue, oh that lovely brogue...

I have a Scottish accent and much as I dislike the sound of my own voice, I've been told that mine is nice...

Anyone in particular? Just idly curious....

xx S
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Anyone in particular? Just idly curious....

xx S

You know that answer to that ;)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Accent? Sexy, sexy, sexy. I agree with Mazza, I'm particularly fond of the Irish accent. I think it's mostly the foreign, exotic qualities of an accent that are so attractive. Mine's pretty blah, but I have been told Canadian accents are sexy (depends where from in Canada).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexy accent? Depends.

I have been told I have a sexy accent but how can that be? I am English, it is everyone else who has the accent and some of them make the women VERY sexy.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
The Linebacker
0 likes
Several European accents on women are very sexy. Australian makes a great sexy accent on a woman. Also British (though I cannot yet distinguish the regions.) I also must add that I love the native accent on women of my own region here in the the USA. An authentic southern accent from my area. There are many southern accents and most of the ones you hear in movies and TV are terribly bad imitations. So bad that southerners do not know those actors are supposed to be playing southerners. There are 3 very famous movie actresses that grew up within a short distance of my hometown. Julia Roberts (Smyrna, GA), Holly Hunter, (Tucker, GA), and Kim Basinger (Athens, GA). No matter how hard they try for different characters they play, their distinctly north Georgia accent comes through. Holly Hunter's is the thickest and sexiest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i am such a fan of meditteranean accents, in particular the spanish accent.
melts me every time! or eastern europeans when they are speaking english...yum!
Lurker
0 likes
I love Russian and Ukrainian accents. My favourite Ukrainian accent belongs to Olga Fedori and it just makes me melt. I'm also pretty partial to Japanese accents, particularly Yumi Kakazu's. Both those actresses have sexy voices.
Lurker
0 likes
Mais, bien sur. Si.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love Gerard Butler. Scottish accent is sexy.
― Oscar Wilde