A Kiss Is Still A Kiss

last reply
21 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
How important is it to you that your lover is a good kisser? What if she doesn't like to kiss at all?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A good kisser is "WOW!!!" Very Important.
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing is a must. Good kissing is a plus. No kissing? Not an option.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love kissing, but I've been told a couple times I'm not very good at it. Not sure what I do wrong.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE to kiss. Unfortunately my wife doesn't. Especially in front of anyone, not even the kids. It's not a deal breaker for me, because there are so many other things I love about her. I do miss it though.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes kissing is important to me, It is like an indicator for how my S.O. is feeling towards me at that moment,,, you get no kisses ,, theres a good chance your not getting anything else.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shameless009
Yes kissing is important to me, It is like an indicator for how my S.O. is feeling towards me at that moment,,, you get no kisses ,, theres a good chance your not getting anything else.

Cute. lol I only experienced a non kisser once in my life. He told me before we met that he doesn't like kissing. He said he tried it and disliked it. I did see him several times but it bothered me that he won't kiss. Made me feel like I'm a hooker (you know, they don't kiss their clients lol). I'm glad my bf loves kissing. I do too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I saw an episode of Firefly where the crafty Companion lady knocks out the captain with a doped kiss. Later one of the shipmates says "That's why I never kiss them on the mouth." I laughed so damn hard at the implications.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I don't think there is anything physical between two humans, more intimate...than a passionate kiss.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
I don't think there is anything physical between two humans, more intimate...than a passionate kiss.

If there are truths in the universe that are absolute then what you say WMM is one of them. I couldn't image life without kissing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

I completely agree.

I love kisses especially when you add cuddling. Yummy!
Right there. Oh yeah baby. Right there.
Lurker
0 likes
a kiss gives you an indictation of what kind of lover they'll be...but I love kisses...long make out sessions...quick hard passionate ones...given with loads of affection...I adore them all
Lurker
0 likes
I have to admit, there are a lot of flaws in a man that I can let slide, but a bad kisser is not one of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it's a lover, someone I care about, kissing is very important to me. If it's friends with benifits or just a hook up, not so much. Still love it though.
Lurker
0 likes
A kiss is un-spoken words. I could not go out with a partner who didn't enjoy kissing. If when I've met someone new if they arn't a great kisser that does put me off a little bit, it's just a greta feeling when you kiss a partner and it feels so right. I'm in heaven with a good kisser mmmmmmmm.
Lurker
0 likes
very important
Lurker
0 likes
very important! i can be seduced by a passionate kiss
Lurker
0 likes
no true and passionate relationship would survive without a kiss...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A kiss promises, a kiss inflames, a kiss is desire.
Lurker
0 likes
as long as people try to kiss then its ok. people can only be as good as what they are, and if not need practice. i think kissing is only important in making love, but not so much in just casual sex. big difference for me.
Lurker
0 likes
IMHO Kissing is extremely important in every relationship (serious/casual). Bad kissing or no kissing at all would be a deal breaker for me.
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Kissing is everything if you cant or wont kiss you’ll never get to reap the benefits!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can’t ever seem to get enough when it comes to kissing. If they were a bad kisser, I’d just convince them to let me help them practice.

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Lurker
0 likes
You must always Seal it with a Kiss!
Love Bug
0 likes
I can’t think of a better way to keep the romance alive besides kissing. If you stop kissing you have problems. You have to be good kissers together.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its important, but not a deal breaker, I can always put my lips and tongue elsewhere.