Login

your opinions on piercings

last reply
4 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
what are the pros and cons of having pierced nipples? and what do you think of guys who have them?
Purveyor of Sweetness
i love mine... they are always at least a little erect... they show through my bra. they are very sensitive.

i think a guy would have to decide if he wants them... but i would love to play with them! :-)
Lurker
I loved my nipple piercing until the day I caught it on a wire fence and it almost ripped out. After about a week or so it started to heal but was so sensitive and in a state of erection (nipple) for about a month... That felt amazing... haha!
Active Ink Slinger
A few piercings is sexy. A lot of piercings is just extreme.
Active Ink Slinger
I hate piercings specially if its on lipsneutral
Active Ink Slinger
I enjoyed having my nipples pierced wore them for a few years. I loved how they made my nipples partially erect all the time. At the time my breasts where small and having my nipples partially erect kept them more round and perky so that I didn't need a bra. When I was pregnant I took them out, but nursing kept them open. When I was done I put them back in for a bit, but after nursing my breasts were larger and I didn't enjoy them the same way. Recently I got them back in and have discovered I enjoy them again.

If you don't enjoy fairly rough play with your nipples, I'm not sure if I would recommend them. I'm not really sure if I would like for a guy to have them. I've never dated a guy who has them.