Your favorite sex games

last reply
6 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What are the sex games, positions, activities you enjoy most?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a couple we enjoy playing Monogamy board game occasionally. The drawback with this game is that it can last for hours but is good fun. It can be played with other couples but you need to be broad minded, experimental and not shy about your bodies, as you end up being naked as sure as night follows day.

Another game we play as a couple is Naked Twister. Oil both your bodies up and have some slippery fun . Its a great prelude to some bedroom action .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ours is just simply real life. When lived right it simply can't get any sexier or more fun! Give it a try, stuff all your hang ups in a box and put it on a shelf in the garage. While you are there get the box of dirty toys down that you hid there years ago. Take your spouse out for a movie and drinks and both of you let your hair down. Do it today!
Lurker
0 likes
Whatever's fun to keep up the heat: sending my panties via interoffice mail ... keeping a die handy and changing the possible 'prizes' each week for each roll. ... flashing upskirt in a crowded place where only he can see ... etc. etc. etc.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Hardly counts as a game... my boyfriend 'hotwifes' me out to other guys and I come back to him filled with their semen and a story to tell while he fucks me.
Lurker
0 likes
A group of us play strip poker quite often, which then often leads to other fun events.