Always wearing underwear (8 votes) 24%
Other (specify in post responses) (13 votes) 39%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Recently more and more women decide to go without panties
so girls Do you wear panties or not?
Lurker
0 likes
I voted other, I sometimes go without panties if I'm a bit raunchy or if I wear a certain type of dress or leggings where even a g-string would leave me with a vpl.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I'm a man, but never go out without a pair of panties.

I keep them in my pocket and use them whenever I feel like sneezing. Once I had a nosebleed and when people discovered I was carrying around a pair of bloody panties, they thought I had fetishes about underwears and menstruations. Some people are really fucked in their heads, I tell you.

I also wash my dishes with boyshorts and clean my glasses with a g-string. Those I wear, like I don't really 'clean' my glasses with a g-string. That would be waaay weird. I just enjoy cleaning my glasses while wearing a g-string, and washing my dishes with boyshorts on. I'm not sure why exactly.

I chose "Other", obviously.

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
I chose 'other' because more often than not, I wear panties. Sometimes I don't feel like being bothered, so I don't wear any. Usually only when I'm wearing a pair of leggings or linen pants or something though, as it's uncomfortable (and bad hygiene) with jeans and I never go commando in a dress or a skirt.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
More votes please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I also chose other.

I wear panties(usually thongs or G-strings) more often than I don't when I'm out. When I'm at home and know Ill be staying home, I don't wear them much more often than I do.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer it when women wear panties....peeling them off is such a thrill!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For the last several years I only wore them when I went out of the house. This summer I pretty much gave them up altogether. Just love the feeling of going without.
Lurker
0 likes
I got use to not wearing them while at home that now I don't wear them at all I like it feels not wearing them when going out. I just had to watch how I sat down or bent over but now it just seems so natural going without.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I always wear panties (boy shorts) when I go out, if I'm home, I'm usually half or nearly naked. So, if I'm nearly naked it's a t-shirt and boy shorts or completely naked.
Lurker
0 likes
Most of the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I wear them most of the time
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I wear thongs or bikinis all the time
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do...all the time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear boxers
Lurker
0 likes
Yes - all the time although for an hour or so before I go to bed I may not when just in my nightie.
Lurker
0 likes
Love wearing sheer panties, and really get off on flashing them at both gals and guys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love the feel of sexy panties on my cock as I walk knowing that I love wearing panties!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by slipperywhenwet2012
I chose 'other' because more often than not, I wear panties. Sometimes I don't feel like being bothered, so I don't wear any. Usually only when I'm wearing a pair of leggings or linen pants or something though, as it's uncomfortable (and bad hygiene) with jeans and I never go commando in a dress or a skirt.

^^this^^
The Linebacker
0 likes
I attended the UGA-LSU game today in Athens. It is amazing the number of coeds and other women that wear very short dresses without any panties. The pregame tailgates were quite amusing as its impossible to not get an eyeful.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, but I'm trying to quit!
Lurker
0 likes
I wear them most of the time.

I find it quite handy to remove them when carrying out my ablutions
Lurker
0 likes
I wear them all the time.
Except when I go without.
Lurker
0 likes
I wear them all the time unless....
0 likes
Eh. I wear them sometimes. If I'm out in a skirt and I don't want to slut it up, then sure. Or if I want to, and need something to hold a vibrator in place.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i only wear panties when i wear jeans.
Lurker
0 likes
I voted other. I rarely panties. I automatically put on jeans ect before putting on panties, lol. Not sure how i got into that habit but i like not wearing them, makes me feel saucy when out in public ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Other, I enjoy going without in warm weather, but I also enjoy wearing sexy underwear, and most partners seem to enjoy the sight of them plus the pleasure of removing them.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I wear panties everyday