You ever seduce a straight or Bi-curious woman sex
Rainbow Warrior
Lots of them! Especially in college.
Active Ink Slinger
No wonder they call it OSU!
Rainbow Warrior
Quote by 69Kisses96
No wonder they call it OSU!

With a student body of 55,000 (when I went there), OSU was a fertile playground for bi-sexual and lesbian women!
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by BethanyFrasier

With a student body of 55,000 (when I went there), OSU was a fertile playground for bi-sexual and lesbian women!

UT was/is the same way. Daddy's little girl goes off to college and learns to spread her wings (and her legs).
Rainbow Warrior
Quote by kiera
No, but I've had them try to seduce me.

Hi Bethany

...and would it have KILLED you to let Rachel or me lick your pussy, Kiera?? I think not! Sheesh!
Lurker
Quote by BethanyFrasier

...and would it have KILLED you to let Rachel or me lick your pussy, Kiera?? I think not! Sheesh!

Bethany....you hold her down while I lick her pussy and then I will hold her down while you lick her pussy....we will convert her before we are done......
Active Ink Slinger
At boarding school I was segregated because of my after lights out experiences with the other girls - and got caught.
Obviously I had encouraged a few curious girls to experience the pleasures of girl to girl sex - most of them for their first time.
I would say most went on to be bi sexual after never previously considering a same sex relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
No never but I've had a few try to seduce me
Advanced Wordsmith
Yes I have, quite a few. A few thought it was a requirement to work for me. Which it wasn't!
Active Ink Slinger
A good few bisexual woman and once a very conflicted straight woman. She was genuinely upset by how she felt, but after we had sex she was insatiable and we became regular lovers. She was a very attractive married woman 15 years my senior.
Oh yes...and Vivian you could seduce me anytime you like
Voyeur @ f/64
I've never even managed to seduce another lesbian -- and that takes weird talent
Sensual Hobgoblin
Ever since my college days, I've found my nurse colleagues/friends to be a fertile field to roam...

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/pussy-time-2 It's a Flash with a humorous twist and, of course, hot sex. So quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy!

Then there's https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Yes, the first time was the most memorable. I stripped naked and joined my roommate in the shower!
Yes. Once. Two beds were available but I got in bed with her. She's a lesbian. I wanted her to take advantage of me while I was drunk. I wanted her to suck my tits and trib my pussy but she didnt.
There was one time when a random woman groped my tits at a bar.
There was also a time when a bisexual woman wanted to fuck me.
Active Ink Slinger
Look I'm bi. Once i was seduced, but after two months with my seducer, i knew i liked girls. And after that, i have never seduced a straight girl. The women I've dated all knew they were into it. Maybe that will happen, but if you're really a straight girl, you don't want me. And if you do, you're not straight. You're simply inexperienced.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by bifemTerri28
Oh yes...and Vivian you could seduce me anytime you like

I think I might enjoy that .....
No. I don't seduce males or females.

I am straight to the point, "we fuckin' or what?"
Quote by VivianKirby

I think I might enjoy that .....

I know I would
Smut-slinging slut
No I haven't! I'm now taking applications
Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Active Ink Slinger
No, but it's one of my favourite fantasies.
Active Ink Slinger
Love to fulfill your fantasy Mary
Active Ink Slinger

Guilty

Nafisa