Login

You enjoy someone licking your creampie

last reply
23 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
You enjoy someone licking your creampie after he climax's
I always enjoy being licked! The best were with girls who were licking their boyfriend's creampie out of me (or my boyfriend's).
Oral sex at any time is great. So yep having him lick me out afterwards is great for me.
I have never had it done, I can't say I want it either. If he was all set on doing it, be my guest...but it doesn't turn me on. That's my reward, don't take it back.
Quote by BiMtPhoto
You enjoy someone licking your creampie after he climax's

Is that a question or some kind of hypnotic suggestion?
Yes, Yes, God Yes. Would someone try and explain why when you are very aroused you would not want to be lick full of cum or not!!!
The man has to be forceful when doing that to me. When I orgasm and its usually right at the man cumming I am so very sensitive that touching my clitoris with tongue is almost painful. But if the man is persistent I get by that and its wonderful.
Well I've never heard any complaints from the women I do it to after I cum in them.
Thank god that there are women out there that are willing to share the spoils of sex.
mmm... pie.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

It is something we do often. A foursome is the best opportunity.
I love pie...
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
ALWAYS wanted someone to clean up a creampie from my pussy. Had an ex who liked watching me do things with other men, like on webcam and a couple of random hotel fucks...
Quote by WhatDaddyDoesntKnow
ALWAYS wanted someone to clean up a creampie from my pussy. Had an ex who liked watching me do things with other men, like on webcam and a couple of random hotel fucks...

I would love to clean your cream pie up for you love aslong as you return the favor
I enjoy being licked, dont we all and if hubbys cum in me then np
I prefer the guy cum in my mouth
omg yes, so intimate
There is really no better way to get cleaned up...
Sure do enjoy having someone(male or female) licking my cream pie.
Any time my friends want to clean me out and lick my creampies, they are welcome ... its almost better than sex....