Would you watch if someone offered?

last reply
21 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's say that you're out and about, maybe shopping, and you see this man. You find him very attractive, and at some point, you get to talking. You really enjoy talking with him, and chat all the way to the register. Now you're out in the parking lot, still chatting, and the conversation gets flirty, and a bit sexual. You notice a bit of a bump begin to form in his pants, and you roll with it for fun, but then he asks you if you'd like to watch him masturbate, would you take him up on the offer?
**Shameless Plug - Latest Story**

Off-Market Listings
Lurker
0 likes
If I am attracted to him, sure why not take a peek...I do find it arousing watching a man stroke himself.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I guess it depends whom
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Quote by Sensual_Tights
Let's say that you're out and about, maybe shopping, and you see this man. You find him very attractive, and at some point, you get to talking. You really enjoy talking with him, and chat all the way to the register. Now you're out in the parking lot, still chatting, and the conversation gets flirty, and a bit sexual. You notice a bit of a bump begin to form in his pants, and you roll with it for fun, but then he asks you if you'd like to watch him masturbate, would you take him up on the offer?

This happens to me almost every time I go shopping (maybe 8 out of every 10 times). I guess a lot of men in Texas like to jerk off in public, and while I am generally sensitive to the needs of others, I just can't get into this. so....NO
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Quote by Shannon3K

This happens to me almost every time I go shopping (maybe 8 out of every 10 times). I guess a lot of men in Texas like to jerk off in public, and while I am generally sensitive to the needs of others, I just can't get into this. so....NO

Lol. It was only me that one time, and I was just visiting Texas and wanted to experience all the local customs. Can't blame a guy for trying, can ya?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DoubleDs
If I am attracted to him, sure why not take a peek...I do find it arousing watching a man stroke himself.

No surprise here, I have to agree girl!
Lurker
0 likes
I do get HOT and turned on.... when he takes his hard cock and starts to stroke it .... I cannot help myself but I get very wet, too .... problem is, just watching might be tough... I love the taste of CUM. So, never let a hard cock go to waste, right ladies??
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DirtyRomance

No surprise here, I have to agree girl!

great minds think alike ?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Coloflamingo
I do get HOT and turned on.... when he takes his hard cock and starts to stroke it .... I cannot help myself but I get very wet, too .... problem is, just watching might be tough... I love the taste of CUM. So, never let a hard cock go to waste, right ladies??

I have to admit you have a valid point!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
why not watch? It wouldnt make me a bad person. Besides I might learn something.
Weaver of Words
0 likes
as long as it was limited to just watching, sure. why not
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If I found him really hot, I might offer to blow him instead, assuming I didn't have ice cream melting in my grocery bags!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't want to catch a disease to a stranger though. So I would only limit myself to watch him if he wants that.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I had let him get that far with me I would want more than to watch him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
If I had let him get that far with me I would want more than to watch him.
I have to agree
Lurker
0 likes
No, I don't think so. I've noticed some nice bulges form while flirting with men, it's always flattering to me, but I wouldn't want to watch them then masturbate because their turned on to me. Maybe its an ego thing, the flattery and all, but my mind never goes to seeing them masturbate after I've turned them on. I'm talking in real life, on Lush, when they tell me they masturbate to my pics, that's a big turn on! ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems like a big waste of good cum. So no Thanks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The right person yes I would
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it were a complete stranger, then no..If it were someone I knew, I might give him a hand job.
Ungovernable
0 likes
If I found him attractive, yes. Maybe even goad him on with a few choice phrases.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yeah.....Just about anytime!!