Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you want to be someone elses fantasy?

last reply
83 replies
8.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It certainly would be my pleasure
0 likes
On here, I guess I'm someone's fantasy which I find very amusing though
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes....doesn't everyone want to be someone else's fantasy??;;
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan
Dude.

Everyone knows I'm everyone's fantasies.

I'm a dream walker. I sneak into people's minds all the time when they sleep.

That's why they get messed up nightmares.

yeah, about that... you and me need to have a talk. the wife is getting tired of me waking her up in the middle of the night and i have dark circles under my eyes. so not cool.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

yeah, about that... you and me need to have a talk. the wife is getting tired of me waking her up in the middle of the night and i have dark circles under my eyes. so not cool.

Depends on the fantasy
Lurker
0 likes
If I were someone' s fantasy they would have a difficult time keeping up with my proclivities...I walk many clouds. The average Joe or Flo think with Thunderbird or Bud Lite and a pencil with an eraser to chew on...watching Homer Simpson. I am no genius, that should say something.LTlBHn0PaeamS704
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not understand why you would not want to be in someone else's Fantasy. After all it is there fantasy and you do not need to know about it at all. Now if you did that may be even more fun.

Giving pleasure to someone without a commitment of any kind, sounds generous at least.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would like to think I have been.
Lurker
0 likes
It is great being someone else's fantasy. Also a bit of a responsibility. I would never want to let that person down. They put you on a pedestal and then sometimes make the fantasy larger than life. But, it is really awesome if you can make that persons fantasy come true.
Lurker
0 likes
It would be an honour and a privilege. The trouble is you would probably never get to find out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure being someone's fantasy is flattering to me
Lurker
0 likes
I love pleasing so if I am some one's fantasy that's an achievement for me
Lurker
0 likes
I would take it as a huge compliment to be someone's fantasy. Is there any higher esteem?
Lurker
0 likes
I think i already am......the thought of being so is very very horny...x
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can't imagine me being someone's fantasy.

But my online lover knows she is mine!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would love to be another woman's fantasy and her reality too xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Without joking I think that at various times in my life I have been. I say this in all seriousness. I would think that most of us have been as well. It is normal that if someone desires you they will have fantasized about you.

Would I like to be plastered all over someone's wall or the wallpaper on their phone? Probably not, too public for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yeah!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love the idea of being a man's fantasy. and there have been times when i knew a man lusted after me and i finally i let him have me and there is something so erotic about that.