Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you take part in Bukkake if you had chance?

last reply
12 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Does the idea of many men cumming on you turn you on?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
The whole "multiple men" fantasy is a good one, but the idea of an orgasmic firing squad's not really part of that. Whenever I picture bukkake, I always imagine that I'll end up with it in my eye, or that I'd choke on it and end up hunched over trying to expel a chunk of semen from my trachea so I could breathe again, or what if it ended up in my ear? How gross, in addition to a the discomfort of an ear flush.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
As LadyX said, the 'idea' of it is hot... the reality is probably not.

ps. 'The Bukkake Firing Squad' would be a great name for a story. lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by FilipHalta
Does the idea of many men cumming on you turn you on?

Well yes, but not in the facial sense. If cum ends up on my face, it's usually an exception, not the norm.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the idea of a group of men taking it in turns to fuck me, using every hole for their pleasure, filling me with their cum over and over again until eventually all cumming on me - how it would work in reality? I don't know.

So, my short answer is yes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
1 at a time boys....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
The whole "multiple men" fantasy is a good one, but the idea of an orgasmic firing squad's not really part of that. Whenever I picture bukkake, I always imagine that I'll end up with it in my eye, or that I'd choke on it and end up hunched over trying to expel a chunk of semen from my trachea so I could breathe again, or what if it ended up in my ear? How gross, in addition to a the discomfort of an ear flush.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a fantasy it could be hot but in reality, not gonna happen!!
Lurker
0 likes
I honestly would really like it. There's just something about a nice warm shower of cum that sounds really nice smile

...idk, maybe I'm weird lol
0 likes
I would try it, sure. Maybe not all of the face but kind of just all over me.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Guys will your use every hole and pleasure me every way possible. Then have enough love sauce to cover me head to toe.

Oh yes I would love to give it a try!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes just the thought of beng covered in a guys cum sounds exciting.Just amagine being covered from head to toe..a real cum bath nice for the skin all that protein...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd love to be covered in jizz. It would be great.