Would you share your man?

last reply
95 replies
8.9k views
0 watchers
3 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, we always hear about guys wanting to share their wives. Would you want to share your man? And if so would you rather share him with another girl or another guy?
Head Nurse
0 likes
i have... with mixed results
Lurker
0 likes
No. I would not share my man.

I know people that have and do "share". They have mixed feelings about this.
Some love it and swear it keeps the relationship from becoming
boring.
Others believed it destroyed their relationships.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have before and would again with the right girl
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
I do.........
0 likes
Ask him! - Go ahead.

You can always ask him and see what he says!

I would not be opposed to people knowing what they are missing, and that I have the greatest lover, but it is too good, we are much too worshipful of each other and serious to have any desire to share anything. The closest we might come is someone "watching" and receiving whatever pleasure, from themselves, or someone else.

We do not need this to keep our relationship exciting. No- I just am not into sharing my mate. No ~ I would not want to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have with many over the years and he is so pleased to know I am watching.

Even if it is not my highest pleasure.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It really depends on the relationship and the guy in question. I have in the past (as Dirty_D said, with mixed results). In my current relationship I'm thinking it would be 80% leaning to 'no', but never say never. Having said all this, I am very particular and have rules when it comes to these scenarios so it's never been 'anything goes.' When physical monogamy is too fluid, it can lead to issues - as I've witnessed with friends of mine that were unable to re-establish boundaries and the relationship devolved into murky 'cheating/no-trust' situations.
Lurker
0 likes
That's not for me. I think I'm pretty possessive, and sharing MY man would be extremely uncomfortable for me in any situation that comes to mind.
Chuckanator
0 likes
Well my ex decided she would, surprised me when I came home from work. Two gorgeous women kneeling on my bed. I almost fainted with shock. It was great for me but the aftermath with the girl she brought home eventually led to our breakup. This girl fell for me and stocked me for months. I never saw her again but my ex kept seeing the texts and her calling our house. Eventually they had a cat fight at work and both lost their jobs. So .... All in all, it wasn't the best idea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. I'm 53 and I want to have someone really love and keep me in there heart. And I him.
Lurker
0 likes
In fantasy it sounds really fun and exciting but if it came down to actually doing it, i don't think I could.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have never done it, however would consider it with the right girl(as I doubt he'd go for a guy).
I have been asked before to help share a man, but I said no as it wasn't a very stable relationship between them. And the girlfriend was crazy.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
fuck NO!

I don't share, EVER.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
sure especially if l'm included
Lurker
0 likes
It would have to depend a lot on the girl. Trust is a large factor. Knowing how he thinks and feels about the girl is a must. And how she feels about him. Yes there has to be sexual attraction but if they have feeling for each other, than no I couldn't do it. For fun and fantasy adventure yes I could as long as all parties understand it's a one time deal.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. He's mine.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually no.
What is mine is mine.... I am that jealous type, I can't let any other person touch him.
To be honest sometimes I feel like this with some people here. When they add new friends or I know they fuck others, jealousy get the best of me.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest
In fantasy it sounds really fun and exciting but if it came down to actually doing it, i don't think I could.

I agree. Stories and reality are different when it comes to this. I don't think I would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done in the past and it hasn't worked out great....so No
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes...but, i'm a bit of voyeur. watching my man fuck someone else, man or woman, would be a turn on. sex can be a meaningful experience, but sometimes sex is just sexy
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Rainbow Warrior
1 like
I have shared him and would again, just as he shares me! Sex isn't some sacrament, its just great fun! Share the joy and don't be possessive or jealous! We're human beings! We don't own each other!
Innocent Puck Bunnii
0 likes
Nope...Never..He's all Mine..I'm greedy when it comes to him..
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes, as Bethany says it's just great fun.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer to borrow!
Lurker
0 likes
Never, never, never. My man is mine. I don't share.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like the idea of being shared by my wife, either form, but not sure about the reality. The same with my sharing of her. Fantasy's one thing but ... i do know if we did it one way, i.e. MFM, I think it'd only be fair to do a FMF.
And maybe just remind the FEW, if ill of us they speak, that WE are all that stand between, The Monsters and the Weak !
Michael Marks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sharing does not build relations it destroys relations.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I don't like sharing the person I am with
Have lots of fun