Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you ever want to watch your partner fuck another woman?

last reply
339 replies
54.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Would it be a turn on for you?
Active Ink Slinger
of course not, are u mad!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Internet Sensation
I'm not sure..

I might like it. Depending on why it is done and under what circumstances.
Active Ink Slinger
yes as long as i fuck the other woman too
When the shoe is fit the feet are forgoten :Osho
Lurker
No, definitely not.
Lurker
I would love to watch my wife getting eaten and made love to by another woman......especially if she was much younger and had a nice set of breasts for my wife to suck on.......my wife has always fantasized about that......
Active Ink Slinger
No damn way...
Lurker
No im way to protective over someone I really love, but I've shared a random girl before.
Active Ink Slinger
I realize this is "ask the gals", but feel the need to weigh in here. The only way I can conceive of this not being totally hurtful would be if she and I were very close to a third person, and the three of us mutually decided to enter into a menage a trois. Having once spent seven years living in a relationship like that, I can say that it can work, but t takes WORK. And it takes commitment to the relationship, as well as to each other individually.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Lurker
HELL NO!!!!!

I don't share, and I don't play well with others!
Active Ink Slinger
Absolutely YES! Been looking for a hottie for the hubby to play with but no luck yet
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
The Linebacker
I have seen her with another woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
NO! I do not share!!!
ew no, my man must have the one-gina illness. sharing is not caring!
Lurker
no no no. i don't share!
Lurker
It wouldn't bother me in the slightest if my b/f had sex with another girl - in fact I wouldn't mind watching him do it. He doesn't think the same as I do though and says he'd hate to think of another man emptying himself inside me. So be it. I can see his point.

However, if my b/f had sex with another girl and came back and said he was in love with her - that would be completely different and I'd be crestfallen. Sex on its own is just a physical thing and easily coped with ... bit like eating or drinking ... ie a necessary function of life. It's when emotions are involved it becomes heart-wrenching.
Rookie Scribe
Hell yeah, I'd love to watch my wife with another woman
Active Ink Slinger
No! I'm territorial and would drive me insane.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Rocker of the cocker
Quote by Curlygirly
HELL NO!!!!!

I don't share, and I don't play well with others!

Haha.. Couldn't have said it better myself!
Lurker
oh that's an easy one,.........NO.
Lurker
a threesome can be a bit of fun occasionally....!
Lurker
I have, it's very hard to just watch! All I was allowed to do was watch. After almost an hour of rubbing, licking and sucking my partner strapped on a big cock and fucked her best friend.
Rookie Scribe
We have done it several times. Its so sexy! But it has to be a choice that you both make togeather.
Alpha Blonde
Yes, but I need to be in control of who, when and how. Then it's a turn-on, on rare occasion, not as a regular thing.
Lurker
I'm very greedy when it comes to "my man." I don't share lol.
Active Ink Slinger
ABSOLUTELY Not, never ever.