Login

Would you ever?

last reply
18 replies
3.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
Would you ever fuck a guy with a strap on? And if so how big would you be?
Active Ink Slinger
been there, done that, bout 6 inches long and 4 inches width. It was boring, he didn't like it, plus it stank.
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Active Ink Slinger
I don't know... THis is probably going to sound wrong on many levels.. But i want my man to be the man... I don't think it is for me.. THere are times when the thought intrigues me.. But at the end of the day, I want my man to want to fuck me, not get fucked.
"I'd much rather be a woman than a man. Women can cry, they can wear cute clothes, and they are the first to be rescued off of sinking ships."
— Gilda Radner
Lurker
Quote by anonymous1526
been there, done that, bout 6 inches long and 4 inches width. It was boring, he didn't like it, plus it stank.

If it was 4 inches WIDE, I've no doubt he didn't like it! I'm hoping you meant a circumference of 4 inches?
Lurker
nope would do my gf though
Active Ink Slinger
Personally, I don't see that as sexy ... so no.
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Active Ink Slinger
It's good to hear a "nope" as an answer from women... it gives me hope on the real relationships between men and women ... the equality between men and women with a real awareness of the gender and a deep respect for each potential...
Rookie Scribe
No, i'd have more fun fucking my roommate with a strap on then I would with a guy.
Lurker
Not a turn on at all!! So big no for me!
Active Ink Slinger
If the guy really wanted me to then sure, but as much as I joke about it with a certain Lush friend, I really have no great desire to do it.
Lurker
if the guy wanted to try maybe but no i don't have a desire or need too do that
Lurker
No and it's not something on my wish list either
Lurker
Doesn't appeal to me at all.
Orgasm Aficionado
I've written about it but never actually done the strap-on thing for real. Vibrators, yes but not harnessed to me.

I know girls who have and they've enjoyed it.
Lurker
No. Someone will have to explain to me why that would be enjoyable. Does it strike your pussy as u thrust and make your clit feel good???
Active Ink Slinger
No. Never. It is not for me.