Would you date a male nurse?

last reply
13 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Some months ago, I visited a female relative who was in the hospital. I would say at least 1/3 of the nurses
at the hospital were guys. The guy taking care of my relative was quite chatty, but also seemingly quite competent.

I know most women go for the "ruggedly handsome" studly type. Like the other male nurses this guy was not that.
Not feminine, but definitely gentle.

Be honest. Could you date and be turned on by a "gentle male nurse".
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Of course. None of the guys in my group of FWBs could be typified as 'ruggedly' handsome. I don't go for masculine traits. All my guys are pretty, and boyish looking! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There seems to be a huge misconception that male nurses are not masculine. My wife is an emergency department physician and trauma surgeon. She works with some of the most masculine men, registered nurses, you will ever meet.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why not - they are not all gay and many I have met are just as sexually satisfying as the female nurses I have enjoyed.
I only want them to be "gentle" if ever I am a patient in the hospital. The last male nurse that attended to me was an amazing man as far as masculinity and gentleness were concerned - I had broken ribs. I had no problems having him wash me with prior permission - better than a female nurse I 'felt'.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am a nurse and work with many males. No question some are gay and very effeminate. On the other hand there are many who are real studs. My FWB is one of those. Incredibly masculine rugged and handsome..he is the most incredible man I have ever been in bed with BTW he is a retired Marine
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds wonderful!
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I was engaged to a male nurse. And as a nurse myself I met many, many divine ones who I could have happily taken in the IV cupboard and rogered right there and then.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
Quote by EricRhodes
There seems to be a huge misconception that male nurses are not masculine. My wife is an emergency department physician and trauma surgeon. She works with some of the most masculine men, registered nurses, you will ever meet.

May I ask what hospital she works at... might have an injury soon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bria_xoxo

May I ask what hospital she works at... might have an injury soon

She works at a major Level I Trauma Center in the Midwest. If your injury is abdominal, her specialty, she is the best.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Where was everyone when I was in high school and college?

I have always been more of a gentle soul, than "studly quarterback".

Most of the girls looked passed me, to my roommate who played on the baseball team.

In my senior year, my roommate was a short engineering major who never worked out,. (I bicycled and swam when I could and am of average height).

Roommate was also a "nice guy" type, but never had gf in his entire college career. Just saying.
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
Of course! I value gentleness and intelligence just as high as masculinity. I want my men to value me for the same traits. Its a package deal either way isn't it?
Meagan