Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would u rather a guy said the first word or would u rather confront him first ?

last reply
18 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Knight777

Please.

Explain.

Your initial post makes about zero fucking sense. And can you type full words?

Thank you.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Please.

Explain.

Your initial post makes about zero fucking sense. And can you type full words?

Thank you.

It's easy, brah. U see a bitch acrost the hall. Do u step to her? Or play it kewl and w8 4 her to cum 2 u?

Right?
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
yo. yazza haz mata wu, dig?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I think this is a good question. I would like to see some real answers.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by beeper726
I think this is a good question. I would like to see some real answers.

i'd love to give a real answer if i knew what the question was - as is, i have no clue as to what is being asked. smile what first word? what are we talking about here? what kind of confrontation is it? violent? passive? see? totally open to interpretation - now, if the OP would like to shed light on the question, i might be willing to give a straight answer, until then, sorry. :)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
I think the question is: Would you like to have a guy speak to a guy first or would you rather be the first to make a move?"
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry Sprite. Didn't mean to offend.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by beeper726
Sorry Sprite. Didn't mean to offend.

not at all offended, just confused. smile and really, it's still not very clear - are we talking asking a girl out on a date? is that the subject? or are we talking having sex? saying i love you? popping the question? i could go on, but yeah, see my point? we need an umpire to make a ruling here, please :)

Lurker
0 likes
Ok Sprite, I get it. Now I am questioning it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WTF? Either It's Too Late Or I Am Too Stupid!!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
WTF?

word, my sistah. *giggles* personally, i'd rather a guy tell a guy the first word, which, if i remember bible class at all, was 'In'. In the beginning there was... well, this guy, and he had a word, and the word was good, not literally, i mean, it wasn't "good", but it was a good word, probably love, or fun, or smile, you know? anyways, he used to to confront, well, this girl, only she wasn't impressed, knowing the super secret Ninja fu, so she confronted his ass right back in an epic smackdown and then, on the seventh day, she rested, had a beer, and put on a game.

there, i hope that clears things up. smile

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As clear as mud Sprite!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The word confront made me think it was about cheating or something.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm, well seeing as the original question is as clear as mud I am going to assume that the OP means if a girl likes a guy, will she speak to him first.

Yes, why not? Worse that can happen is that he will tell you to go away and never talk to him again.
I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, fair play.

I don't like the term 'confront', seems very aggressive. Making polite conversation never hurt anyone though so maybe just try and say hello and see what happens. Maybe you will hit it off, maybe not. He who dares, wins after all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

word, my sistah. *giggles* personally, i'd rather a guy tell a guy the first word, which, if i remember bible class at all, was 'In'. In the beginning there was... well, this guy, and he had a word, and the word was good, not literally, i mean, it wasn't "good", but it was a good word, probably love, or fun, or smile, you know? anyways, he used to to confront, well, this girl, only she wasn't impressed, knowing the super secret Ninja fu, so she confronted his ass right back in an epic smackdown and then, on the seventh day, she rested, had a beer, and put on a game.

there, i hope that clears things up. smile

Crystal Clear!!! I re-wrote the message except I only used every 5th letter. I read the new message, recorded it and then played in backwards. It said " It said "I want to take off your clothes, tie you up with silk scarves and ravish your body for 4 hrs, 29 min, 31 sec" in a very sexy voice. Now if I only knew who it was!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That would have been me, Nikki. Only what I MEANT for the message to say is:
God is love
Love is blind
Ray Charles is blind
Therefore Ray Charles is God.

But I guess it got all garbled up when I reversed it so you could reverse it to play it back and it came out just like you heard. Kinda like doing a babelfish-babelfish-babelfish translation from Mandarin to Sanskrit to English. I think I'll go have another drink now.
"There's only three tempos: slow, medium and fast. When you get between in the cracks, ain't nuthin' happenin'." Ben Webster
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being hit on is good. He should make the first move
"I appreciate this whole seduction thing you've got going on here, but let me give you a tip: I'm a sure thing." - Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Women
Lurker
0 likes
I'm with Lavish on this one! If I like a guy, I have no problems approaching and saying the first words... "Hi" is not enough to start with. ;) And I would not have used the confront, unless the question was asking if we had a problem with a guy would we speak up. If that is the case, I would not have a problem voicing my opinion. Either way, I would stand and be heard! ;) In a pleasant way.