Login

Would this work? Have you done it?

last reply
8 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
So if you're being fucked missionary, and your guy presses down on the lower part of your stomach right above your pussy would that press your special spot against his dick?
Rainbow Warrior
My tummy is flatter than my ribs and mons, so that's really not a place where my partner's weight presses into me. Also a girl's 'spot' is below her mound which does not depress under a guy's weight because its boney. Rolling my hips up and wrapping my legs around him, however, is the best way to get my clit rubbed while in missionary.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Not really.

Pressing down on my belly is usually good for holding me in place during an intense orgasm...or even pressing firmly (not to the point where it's uncomfortable) for leverage when he's really pounding.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
I'm not sure this would do anything for me. Maybe if he was using his fingers instead of his cock this might work.
Active Ink Slinger
In order for the pleasure that you're referring to, your cock would have to be at an interesting angle. It works better with fingers that are bend inside the girl (two fingers inside, then bend inwards like the rock n roll sign, and moving quickly to put pressure on that spot) then putting pressure on the lower abdomen (right over the pubic bone) gives a lot of pressure.

I'm sure it's possible with a penis, but I've only ever tried this with fingers and that works great.
Active Ink Slinger
Yes it does work. If you press just above the pubic bone it can help a mans cock rub that yummy spot. I've found a thicker cock has more chance of this technique making a difference.
Chuckanator
Quote by BethanyFrasier
My tummy is flatter than my ribs and mons, so that's really not a place where my partner's weight presses into me. Also a girl's 'spot' is below her mound which does not depress under a guy's weight because its boney. Rolling my hips up and wrapping my legs around him, however, is the best way to get my clit rubbed while in missionary.

That is hot!!!