women oral sex

last reply
16 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
was wondering which way women prefer to have a man or woman give them oral. Do you prefer laying on your back or straddling their head ? i prefer the woman to straddle my head and grind her pussy all over my face till she cums
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmmm both! Or bent over!
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Have never been with a woman, but with a guy, was mostly in the 69 position which ic more comfortable for longer periods of time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adele
Have never been with a woman, but with a guy, was mostly in the 69 position which ic more comfortable for longer periods of time

i agree i really enjoy 69 but love when a woman will just sit on my face and ride it till they cum all over my face
Lurker
0 likes
Any way is fine as long as we both get off!!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer the woman on top when 69ing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just like Lani said, As long as we both get off!
But make sure we do it again and again and again and again...

Kisses!

Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
YES I LOVE GIRL ON GIRL GET AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN I HAVE CUM 32 TIME IN A WEEK END !!!!!! ONLY WITH 4 GIRL WHAT A FUCKING GOOD TIME THAT WAS HOPE THIS WEEK END HALF AS GOOD YES ONLY 3 WOMANS THIS WEEK END GOT TO SHAVE
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by danni69
YES I LOVE GIRL ON GIRL GET AS MUCH AS YOU CAN AND FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN I HAVE CUM 32 TIME IN A WEEK END !!!!!! ONLY WITH 4 GIRL WHAT A FUCKING GOOD TIME THAT WAS HOPE THIS WEEK END HALF AS GOOD YES ONLY 3 WOMANS THIS WEEK END GOT TO SHAVE

You are very beautiful I would love to see how many times I could make you cum from giving you oral ;-)
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer giving oral but if receiving from a man or woman I prefer to be on my back or with the other person on top of me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i dont remember oral sex sad
littlemissbitch ~ professional face ripper offer, at your service..
Lurker
0 likes
Either way is fine with me.Rather it be with a guy or a gal..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love providing oral sex to a woman - can do it for hours on end and enjoy giving them multiple orgasms
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PracticalMagic
Either way is fine with me.Rather it be with a guy or a gal..

Okay, now you've got me wondering: a guy or a gal as opposed to....?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
giving me an oral. it would be ecstatic!
Hugs and Kisses,

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite way is to be either laying or sitting with a leg over the arm of a chair or sofa with the person crawled up in between my legs. And when giving it to a woman, I prefer whatever way makes her enjoy it the most!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There are so many positions that could work. The most important things is to cum.
I do love to be sitting in an over stuffed chair with a leg over each arm and my lover male or female kneeling between my legs.

Girl or Girl nothing is better than the 69 position and to go for hours and hours.

Several have said it is all good as long as you get off. What could possibly be wrong with that advice?