Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Will someone explain the obsession with using big objects or fisting to me please

last reply
8 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I couldn't explain it because I don't want to ruin my pink little fuckholes.

No Thankyou.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Because it feels so damn good! ...and if you've been doing your Kegels for years, you flex right back.
Force of Nature
0 likes
Large objects stretch me, fill me, maximise the contact against the walls of my pussy or arsehole. They push my boundaries in ways smaller objects don't, making me larger and smaller as they move in and out.No magnums for me, my limit is about three inches in diameter, but as I stretch I can always get bigger objects. I don't think that will be necessary though. If left alone my holes shrink naturally. Some days two inches does me just fine.

Fists are a special case. Fists don't just stretch and fill you. Once inside a fist can do things a cock or a dildo can't. In a way, I guess it's le having five little penises inside you, each capable of independent movement, or a big, lumpy ball. Mmmmm.

Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

I couldn't explain it because I don't want to ruin my pink little fuckholes.

No Thankyou.

Have you ever been fucked by an unusually large cock? If so, I'm willing to wager that your pink little fuckholes are as pink and as little and as fuckable as I remember them. If you don't try to stretch on a regular basis you will always return to normal. If not, my cunt would be the size of my kids' heads.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None at all .. it's definitely quality not quantity. also is penetration absolutely necessary ?
Just saying ;-)
0 likes
Quote by GraceW
Large objects stretch me, fill me, maximise the contact against the walls of my pussy or arsehole. They push my boundaries in ways smaller objects don't, making me larger and smaller as they move in and out.No magnums for me, my limit is about three inches in diameter, but as I stretch I can always get bigger objects. I don't think that will be necessary though. If left alone my holes shrink naturally. Some days two inches does me just fine.

Fists are a special case. Fists don't just stretch and fill you. Once inside a fist can do things a cock or a dildo can't. In a way, I guess it's le having five little penises inside you, each capable of independent movement, or a big, lumpy ball. Mmmmm.

Have you ever been fucked by an unusually large cock? If so, I'm willing to wager that your pink little fuckholes are as pink and as little and as fuckable as I remember them. If you don't try to stretch on a regular basis you will always return to normal. If not, my cunt would be the size of my kids' heads.

Not into fisting my fuckhole or wanting to stretch them out w/ the help of other large objects that isn't a cock or dildo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Samantha32
None at all .. it's definitely quality, not quantity. also, is penetration absolutely necessary?
Just saying ;-)

Yes!! Penetration is necessary I don't try to go bigger but I don't mind a better than average size cock
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a huge fan of huge toys, cocks, fists . . . when it comes to sex, to each their own. Some will understand, some won't. It just is. Sometimes you just can't explain why you like what you like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love big, thick toys. The feeling of being stretched is intense and my orgasms are as well.