4.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Even the smallest natural tits are sexier than the fake ones. smile
Lurker
0 likes
Fake tits mean fake girl..... In my experience.......

xx SF
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

I Couldn't Disagree More!!

As a women with natural boobs, I have no problem with a woman getting implants, whatever her reason may be. It doesnt make the woman fake at all no more than wearing makeup would.

If a woman thought getting implants would make her feel or look better, than she should get them. The only time I think it is wrong is if she does it because a guy made her feel inadequate the way she was and pressured her into doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For the same reasons men always want bigger dicks
Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer. ~Swami X

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't. I'm pretty happy with the size of mine (I mean more than a mouthful's a waste anyway, innit?).

But I tell you what, if they head any further south, I'm getting a nice sheep dog surgeon to do some corrective work....you know. I don't want any padding inserted, just some help to round them up, and point 'em in the right direction again.

(Down sides to Milfy-ness abound, don't you know?)
“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.”
― P.J. O'Rourke
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
honestly, to each their own but personally, i think natural is definitely sexier.
Lurker
0 likes
I have 32d's so I'm pretty freaking happy. However, many women think bigger fun bags equals more fun. Personally, in my few sexual encounters with women even super huge natural ones feel too much, sometimes my own feel like too much. So I guess to each her own however I hear from men that fondling silicone tits isn't as pleasurable as fondling real ones.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Even though it is hard to believe, at 51 years of age,
<-------------------------THESE ARE REALLY MINE!!!!

And I don't need them any larger!
They are HEAVY, they SWAY and BOUNCE when I DON'T WANT THEM TO!!!

But they are pleasurable to have and as poizenivy stated, if they do head south, I'm not oppose to getting some work done!
But more of a reduction and Lift!

As for women who get theirs done, it doesn't make them FAKE!!!
The gals that go for overly large stripper tits are the ones that are unrealistic!

Those that get a nice size and makes them feel better about themselves, Go For It Girls!

Like my good friend above stated, women wear make-up! It doesn't make us fake!
It's YOU guys who can't take us women behind ANY tits seriously, are the fake ones!

Kisses!

Steph
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
we couldn't agree more Steph! We love naturals, but some ladies want a little more!
There all GREAT!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

xx SF

I agree 100%
Lurker
0 likes
I kind of think that 'fake tits' are a bit of a shame. More in the sense that a woman has felt that in order to feel better about herself she has to get this done - that's what I see as a shame. If a friend of mine was wanting to get hers done, I would do my best to show her that she's beautiful in her own right and doesn't need to get them done.

That said, I'm not against it... but I wouldn't do it myself - why have an unnecessary operation? There's too many 'what ifs' in medical ops for me to want to have one that I didn't 100% need to remain healthy.
Lurker
0 likes
i agree with you guys. i am not a fan of fakes. they may look nice but the feel just isnt the same. i like nice soft natural breasts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Poor Dolly Parton. Her big hair, big nails, big heels and big boobs. Is she "fake", too? And who cares IF she is?
I don't like that word at all. I find it demeaning to someone that wants to enhance what nature forgot to bless them with.
If I want to make my boobs bigger, I'm going to research it and find someone to do the job that will make them look as natural as possible.
And if I meet someone that doesn't like my implants... Well the door is to the right. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can understand getting enhanced if a woman is very, unusually flat-chested or if she is uneven, or even if she wants to perk things up. I don't personally understand the aesthetics of very large enhanced breasts. Beauty is in the eye of the owner of said enhancements, rather than the beholder, in this case.
An old favorite story of mine: The Chaise Lounge
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a matter of self-esteem some girls benefit from moderate augmentation... say from an A or smaller to a B cup.
THe girls that go for DD cup tits have quite the opposite self-esteem problem that will never be resolved.

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I don't get it either. My husband likes small ones and I'm an E cup, Never been able to wear nice clothing or bikinis I'd swap with a B cup in a blink!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With a DD chest I like mine just fine but I can see where some women would want bigger breasts. I love filling out my shirts and can see other women wanting that.
No one can make you jealous, angry, vengeful, or greedy -unless you let him.
- Napoleon Hill
Lurker
0 likes
MEN, yes this is for men out there. If any woman decides to have her boobs redefined for the right reason, that is up to her. What are the right reasons, seems to me there any number of them. Some include making her more confident, make her feel sexier or think her clothes will look better or maybe there are not just where they used to be. I am sure there are many good reasons I have omitted.

If she is doing it for another person, like the guy in her life, I would think she may just be doing it for the wrong reason. Once that imperfection is corrected to his specifications, What other body parts will you to improve upon?

Girls if your guy is less than excited by your body or rejects your FAKE TITS. I would say there is something fake here and that certainly is your GUY FAKING as a real human being.

Me I am 36C and to date they do everything I would want them to do. But when they go wondering places without permission, I would not hesitate a second to have some structural retrofitting done.
0 likes
why because of self esstem, uneven, want perkier, im not saying go out and buy e sized boobs... thats just stupid im saying if it gives you a boost of confidence that you need there shouldnt be anything wrong with that.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by WHR43
MEN, yes this is for men out there. If any woman decides to have her boobs redefined for the right reason, that is up to her. What are the right reasons, seems to me there any number of them. Some include making her more confident, make her feel sexier or think her clothes will look better or maybe there are not just where they used to be. I am sure there are many good reasons I have omitted.

If she is doing it for another person, like the guy in her life, I would think she may just be doing it for the wrong reason. Once that imperfection is corrected to his specifications, What other body parts will you to improve upon?

Girls if your guy is less than excited by your body or rejects your FAKE TITS. I would say there is something fake here and that certainly is your GUY FAKING as a real human being.

Me I am 36C and to date they do everything I would want them to do. But when they go wondering places without permission, I would not hesitate a second to have some structural retrofitting done.

I love your answer, it's right on the money Dear
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Well put You are right on the money. helga
Lurker
0 likes
People may think by looking at my big breasts they might be fake,I can truthfully say they ARE 100% natural,I can see why other girls on here think why fake breasts mean fake girls but to be honest girls,if a girl is almost flat chested why shouldnt she have fake breasts to improve the looks of her figure ? that doesnt say that she is fake ??? come on,give the girls a rest yeah,I sometimes wish my breasts werent so big but hey we have to live with them. Stef,amazing breasts babe !!! xxxx