Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why do you think men want to show you their cock?

last reply
30 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
As a companion thread to "Do women really like pictures of cocks on Lush?", I thought it would be fun to ask the gals why they think men want to show them pictures of their cock in the first place.
Because they think that all women think like many men do, which is that simply looking at pictures of their private parts will make us horny. It doesn't really work that way, but they don't understand that since they are not women. Not only that but they think that the bigger it appears, the more horny we will be. Basically, they think we look at penises the same way guys look at boobs: the bigger the better, and just seeing them does the trick.
I reckon they are worried about the size of their cock so take and post a picture of it from an angle that makes them look huge!
Pictures don't do it for me.

The #1 reason that men want to show their cock is....

There is a woman waiting to see it and there is no such thing as bad press for a guy and his cock.

A guy is going to put is best foot forward, no pun intended. Since discovering their cock, men have been fascinated by it and believe that females should too. Its a bragging right. Even if it is the most pitiful representation of a cock that you have ever seen, he is counting on you to share that picture with your girlfriends -- even at the risk of hysterical laughing. He will get off on knowing that his cock is the center of attention for any group of females - how and why need not matter.

Its not all the guys fault, they are preprogrammed with it. ATTRACT, MATE, REPEAT. Evolution! Ahhh! Males from all genres of creatures do the very same thing; cuttle fish are my favorite with their fancy light shows.
Me and my ex use to send pictures to each other through our cell phones. When I first signed up on lush I was dared to post one. Seeing other guys on here do it, some fake, some old , some small, I'm like sure why not :P I just like the comments I get. But I since removed them from my profile. I don't need all that attention anymore. I'm better than that smile
Quote by LadyX
Because they think that all women think like many men do, which is that simply looking at pictures of their private parts will make us horny. It doesn't really work that way, but they don't understand that since they are not women. Not only that but they think that the bigger it appears, the more horny we will be. Basically, they think we look at penises the same way guys look at boobs: the bigger the better, and just seeing them does the trick.

what?? you dont fall into uncontrolled masturbation when you see a pic of big juicy fake cock Xuani??
I have no desire to see a pic of a guys cock. Just because it is big doesnt mean he will be good lover. Guys who show their cocks are basically insecure, maybe have nothing else going for them. Pics dont do a damn thing for me. I would never ask a guy for a pic just like I would never ask a woman for a pic. If you are comfortable and want to share then you will. But I get so much more from chatting or how they answer questions in the forums than I do from a pic.

Guys, just be yourself!! No need for cock pics if you are respectful and funny.
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by LadyX

what?? you dont fall into uncontrolled masturbation when you see a pic of big juicy fake cock Xuani??

i have an orgasm whenever anyone even SAYS the word "cock'... omg, there i go again... mmm... nnnn... oh, yes, yes, YES!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by LadyX

i have an orgasm whenever anyone even SAYS the word "cock'... omg, there i go again... mmm... nnnn... oh, yes, yes, YES!

COCK ! COCK ! COCK ! lol
Quote by EHEADED
Quote by sprite
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by LadyX

COCK ! COCK ! COCK ! lol

*lights up a trio of ciggerettes* baby, was it good for you?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Quote by sprite
Quote by EHEADED
Quote by sprite
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by LadyX

COCK ! COCK ! COCK ! lol

Oh yeah ! hehe Let's do it again ...says the magic words ; COCK ! COCK ! ....COCK !!! waves the magic wand smile

*lights up a trio of ciggerettes* baby, was it good for you?
Quote by sprite
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by LadyX

Would it work if I said.. rooster rooster rooster!

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
"Lemme see your meat!" 44 ounces

"Show me that huge tool of yours, please."
3/4" wide

"Hook me up with that long one of yours."

I believe in... Truth-in-Advertising. That one above is nearly 7 inches long. Kind of slender. Never caught much with it.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
My two cents:
I personally think that a lot of these guys post pics of their cocks here in lieu of anything intersting to say!
At the moment, by far, of all the fine gentlemen I've had the pleasure of chatting, those with cock-less profiles of themselves are the ones I generally have the sexiest, most intelligent conversations with!

P.S. WellMadeMale:
Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by LadyX

hahahah you guys crack me up!!!

(wow.. just as i started typing this, some guy with a cock as his av started talking to me.. why do they think we want to stare at a cock pic as we have a convo??... CLOSE WINDOW)

Anyway.. I totally agree with Xuani here.. men are very visual and think because they get off on pics of genitals girls do too.. which in most cases is rubbish...I also agree with the fact that many of them are totally insecure and seek validation from strangers to make themselves feel better..

What really does baffle me, is the guys who seem to photo shop their cocks so they are so ridiculously huge and then try and state that they are real... I mean seriously.. if you actually got a boner with a cock that big, you would probably die because all the blood in your body would be needed to get your Johnson hard and all your vital organs would shut down.
Ok, yes i know iv read too much into it... but anyway…

Ice cream + Candy = Yummy
Quote by Beholden
why they think men want to show them pictures of their cock in the first place.

For the same reason that someone obviously thought that designing this awesomely classy chandelier was a good idea... because the world would just be a better place surrounded by more and more cock.

Dinner is served!

Quote by LittleMissBitch
Quote by LadyX

For the real ones more than not, i do -i love man's cock -it is the body part that turns me on the most -about this though, i don't like cock pictures sent to me randomly -i like the search and find much better -thanks for all the beautiful pictures guys -by the way -comments left from me are -i only talk to my baby : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Personally, I love a good cock pic!
Not random and not as a avatar, but accompanying some hot prose.. I love it
Ok, here's my take on it.

Most men honestly think that all a woman needs to have a mind-blowing orgasm is a huge dick. So many guys post pictures of their "orgasm tool" in hopes that you as a woman wil go "fuck yeah I need that!". In actuality, most women like the feel of a cock (in their hand, mouth, throat, boobs, feet, ass, pussy, and so on), not necessarily the looks of it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but in my experience, women like guys in shape and that's all they need as an avatar. Everything else that actually turns women on is a connection either emotional or intellectual, or a physical manifestation of that connection, like kissing the curve of her neck or down her hip bone to the inside of her thigh. (or just rough hard make-out sessions haha).

P.S. - I know hypocritical of a guy who has no avatar at all, but one will be up soon. :P
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Quote by Beholden
why they think men want to show them pictures of their cock in the first place.

For the same reason that someone obviously thought that designing this awesomely classy chandelier was a good idea... because the world would just be a better place surrounded by more and more cock.

Dinner is served!

hehehe that's classy!

If I designed a building it might look like this. So much prettier than a real dick right? More reliable too!

Just me, but any guy who introduces himself to me by showing me his junk is not going to see mine. Ever.
I think that they think that we think that they are just being thoughtful. That since we do not have one, we are missing out and need to be reminded what makes us different.

Oh!!!! Shiny object!!! I shall share it with pictures!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
LOL I love the responses in here. One of the funniest threads! I'm afraid pics of cocks don't really do anything for me but a day doesn't go by where I don't get sent a few. It's hard to respond to the inevitable quetion without hurting their feelings!
I get asked a lot but I think its fun. I like the long ones that have a curve to them.
I get asked a lot but I think its fun. I like the long ones that have a curve to them.
Quote by Nikki703
I have no desire to see a pic of a guys cock. Just because it is big doesnt mean he will be good lover. Guys who show their cocks are basically insecure, maybe have nothing else going for them. Pics dont do a damn thing for me. I would never ask a guy for a pic just like I would never ask a woman for a pic. If you are comfortable and want to share then you will. But I get so much more from chatting or how they answer questions in the forums than I do from a pic.

You said it Nikki!! Infact guys if you post a pic of your cock or someone elses cock I delete you without reading your profile. And you may just be a very nice guy. Who could both miss something good.
I like to see pics of cocks. WHy would we turn our eye when we are so visual? I'll bet every girl would sneak a glance if she saw a guy in real life with his junk acidentally exposed. I like to see what I could be getting up front so there is no disapointment. Thats like buying a car and saying no I dont need to see what it look like inside until I buy it. I want to check it ALL out! Giggles.

xx B.
Quote by cokeheadbarbie
I like to see pics of cocks. WHy would we turn our eye when we are so visual? I'll bet every girl would sneak a glance if she saw a guy in real life with his junk acidentally exposed. I like to see what I could be getting up front so there is no disapointment. Thats like buying a car and saying no I dont need to see what it look like inside until I buy it. I want to check it ALL out! Giggles.

xx B.

Okay, that's true. I'll always look if I think I'm gonna sneak a peek at what he's packing.
Exhibitionist, rather men or women show what they do becuase they get a thrill out of it. Not all guys on here show their cocks (unless specifically asked) just as not all women here show their crotches (regrettably). Just think of the old flasher walking around in trench coats flashing unsuspecting women. He doesn't expect anyone to pull up the dress and down their panties for a good fucking... it's the reaction he wants. Good or bad. We all have a bit of exhibitionist and voyeur somewhere within us.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Quote by WHR43
Quote by Nikki703

Amen sista! Finally someone said it right. I couldn't agree more! This is very well said. Nice work!