Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

why do gals join lush other than reading or writing stories?

last reply
24 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chat with the people. I enjoy that.
0 likes
I joined lush because the chatrooms caught my attention then I started to play in forum threads.
I haven't explored the stories section of lushstories.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

I haven't explored the stories section of lushstories.

You should smile
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
0 likes
I can only speak for myself, I’m here to have delicious conversations with complete strangers and I’m loving every minute of it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
just a male, that wants to thank all you open minded ladys for making life better, YOU GO GIRLS
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Most of us join because of Verbal. The forums can be fun too, but mainly because of Verbal.

Hiya

I joined because of me too!

Hiya KK!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_candy
Coz we iz filthy bitchez

I can attest to that.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Quote by kiera

I rest my case. I think everyone else joins so they can get a closer look at naughtyannie's bum.

Mmmm hi sweetie, you say the nicest things xxx

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just to prove I am normal.
Mana wahine
0 likes
I'm just out here trying to find a sugar daddy. A girl's gotta eat!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Admit it girls. You joined for the pictured.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Ungovernable
0 likes
One of my personal pictures was posted on Lush by an ex...you could say that got my attention.

That said, I did decide to join strictly to read and write. Got derailed for a bit but currently back on course.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be it construed, that they're not always as innocent as they try to make us believe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Originally came to read the stories; but discovered Lush chat, and continue to stay for the friendships.
"Don't Believe Everything You Think"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Found the site while searching for stories then I found the chat rooms.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by kiera
Most of us join because of Verbal. The forums can be fun too, but mainly because of Verbal.

Hiya

...you think perhaps it was just a coincidence that I joined Lush just 3 weeks after Verbal did? ...It was Verbal!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It’s all about the dick pics
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Lurker
0 likes
I joined to have lots of people tell me things about myself that I didn't even know. It's amazing how so many people can make assumptions about so few, and then think that their's is the only opinion that matters.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The naughtiness of course
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
it was one of the terms of my probation??

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Honestly, I noticed the story section first and then after joining got involved in the forum community. I really love this site the more I get into it. It's kind of like a naughty Facebook with both intellectual and naughty discussions. So much talent on here as well.