Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Who is the best person to shop for new clothing with?

last reply
25 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yeah, I'm just a guy. I have many friends, straight and gay/lesbian, including transexuals of both genders. I've been shopping with several for my clothing. Personally, while I'm not attracted to men, one of the best people to shop with is a very feminine gay male. It seems they have the "knack" to pick out what looks great and is attractive to the opposite sex. Many of my female friends agree with me. So, my question is"

Who do you prefer to shop for clothing with?

A. Go alone

B. Go with significant other

C. Go with best friend

D. Go with a feminine gay male

E. Let others get clothing for you
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I love shopping!

And while I have shopped in all variations you've mentioned, I do like shopping with a significant other, especially if I'm looking for something sexy, or a bikini or lingerie.

But I also enjoy shopping with girlfriends (they have more patience), and usually book a few weekend getaways every year in NYC with a close female friend for shopping, partying, theatre and fun.
Lurker
0 likes
buy stuff online or go alone...I can't handle whiny males with me when I'm shopping
Lurker
0 likes
Either alone, or with close female friends, and that includes my sisters.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I absolutely hate shopping, I’m in and out with what I need FAST!! I don’t even bother to try on the clothes… Most of the time I like they way the look on me so I’ll keep them, if not they go directly to my family in Mexico – they can’t afford to buy new clothes so I’m always happy to help out…
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like shopping for clothes because i normally can't find things i like in my size... But i enjoy shopping alone so i can take as long as i want but i take pictures of it on and forward it to someone to get an opinion lol
Lurker
0 likes
I love going shopping alone. If I go with my mum or sister I can't relax either they don't want to have a laugh or wander around waiting for you to buy something because they had no intention of buying anything in the first place. It's to stressfull. Also I start to feel under pressure to look out for shops I know they will like and then I just get bored.
Shopping on own is much better, I can take my time go and have something nice to eat and spend hours in all the book shops
Lurker
0 likes
I shop alone. Simply because its easier, there is no one to lift an eyebrow about how much its costs, or how short it is, or how many of those I already have, or how maybe that just too tight, or maybe that shirt is just too loose and the best one of all is 'your going into THAT shop'...
Lurker
0 likes
I have fun with girlfriends for we call shopping, but it more in the area of solving the worlds problem. lol

I like to go shopping with my husband, but that is not high on his priority list.

Except, for a dress to show off at a party, or for the designer for something special, or micro bikinis, or sexy lingerie, these all get his attention. He knows I will wear whatever he picks. Ladies most of you are much younger than me and have not been with the same man for this long, but when he wants me to wear something that leaves nothing to the imagination. "How Good Is That?"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shopping with hubby is only acceptable if it's groceries or household type stuff. He'd dress me like a hooker if given his choices! One of my girlfriends is usually best for shopping for clothes in general, and my bff for shoes, because no one but her understands shoes like I do...lol. I've gone shopping with gay men, and while I've gotten good advice on numerous things for going out and having fun, they weren't so good on picking out work attire. They give great advice on dressing hubby, however, who will most assuredly wear jeans and t-shirts if I don't buy him anything else.
"A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is going somewhere." - Groucho Marx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My siblings! My little sister Tessa has patience and the female vibe for shopping. I'm very close to my brother and he knows what I like and what looks good on me even though I don't think it does. But I'm proven wrong as soon as I go out!
0 likes
Depends where I'm going to shop.
Krew and I always have a great time going to Rodeo.

Other times, I prefer going w/ my parents or by myself to catch up w/ retail workers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd only take a male if he was going to pay
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely prefer to shop alone or online. Don't have to worry about how quick or how long I take and I don't have anyone slowing me down.

If I need an opinion I will take a photo and ask particularly if it's lingerie
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
For brick & mortar clothes-shopping I like to go with my kid sister, my best friend Lisa, or David.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I like to go alone....so I can take my time...

xo
Story Verifier
0 likes
Shopping is one of my favourite things to do! Taking pics in the changing rooms is just as much fun
Princess Popsicle
0 likes
I like going clothes shopping with my husband because I value his opinion but I prefer to go alone because I always feel guilty dragging him around.

Having said all that.... I tend to spend hours comparing stuff on the internet, making a shortlist then coming back to it a few days later and checking out then just getting home delivery.
If you like first time, bisexual or teen then please read this and help make it famous!

My First Time With a Girl
Site administrator
0 likes
Surely the answer to this is someone with a huge credit card limit.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kim and I go clothes shopping together. I trust her taste implicitly (after all, she picked me of all the women on the planet), and it's fun to try things on for one another.
Lurker
0 likes
Either alone or with my gf/significant other.
Lurker
0 likes
I usually go alone but think it would be the most fun going with best friend. I've shopped together with them before and we always had fun looking around and picking outfits etc.
Lurker
0 likes
Love going with a GF who I know will help me pick out what looks the sexiest
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shop alone if not with one of my g/f's the wild one
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on what I'm shopping for. It's usually more fun to go with a girlfriend or two.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Depends where I am going. Either alone or with a friend or my mother.