Login

white women dating black men

last reply
61 replies
6.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
U know right that asia or asian men are not just say your stereotypical Chinese or Japanese men. That Asia covers other countries where the men have different shapes and sizes

Why does one's color or nationality have anything to do with why u will have sex with them

As a poster said its a choice like hair color

But its wonderful that so many find all colors beautiful!
Lurker
0 likes
reading forum pages concerned with topics that deal with race, colour, and ethnicity in terms of sexual pleasure and preference never ceases to amuse me. Last time i checked - man or woman - you come into this world with two arms, two legs and the appropriate amount of lashes dotting your eye lids. Our internal structure is ubiquitous (i`m choosing to ignore the rare exceptions - eg. Situs inversus [pretty cool actually]), so why should the colour of our skin matter? I just happen to have more melanin - it protects me from the sun and reduces my risk of cancer haha.

Be it men or women from any continent - each person is unique in their own way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

OMG! You're terrible!! HAHA! I could say something funny too about trying to "Keep Up" but I won't. LOL!

But seriously, women should date who they like and shouldn't have to explain why. If a woman wants to date a black man, a white man, a purple and pink polka dotted man, its her choice! Why should anyone care who she dates?

Nikki you the one that my husband has been cheating with! That is the only way you could know he is Purple with Pink Polka Dots.

So there