Which way do you like your pussy eatten

last reply
39 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I love to eat pussy. I have noticed that a lot of the women I go down on prefer to have me suck on and play with their clit. A few have liked it when I insert my tongue into them.

So what is your favorite?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like my partner to slip two fingers into me - then rub their lips around my labia then suck each lip, followed by a tongue flick. Then i want my clit sucked into their mouth and for them to rub their tongue over it.
It doesnt take me long to cum then and as I cum - for them to force their mouth over my cunt and lick suck and rub their face in it sucking the juice i make. I can often cum twice and have a multiple orgasm. After that I kiss them passionately and get my taste of their lips and tongue.
My girl friend is an expert at doing it to me and then I return the pleasure once I have come down off my high. By then she is more than ready for me to do the same for her.
Head Nurse
0 likes
With salt and ketchup, like French fries

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Coco

Lol. I have salt and ketchup. And the way I eat French fries...

I'm suddenly really hungry for fries
{}
Lurker
0 likes
Oh baby, I love it when you fork me!!!!! ;)
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by JohnC
Oh baby, I love it when you fork me!!!!! ;)

Spooning leads to forking
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

Spooning leads to forking

Beware of the sporking. It is dangerous.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by MadMartigan

Beware of the sporking. It is dangerous.

And always use condiments smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think variety is key. Doing just one thing over and over again can get boring.

I like my man to keep me guessing and even more when he keeps me edging. I will admit to loving it all; the tongue teasing on my clit especially when he pulls my lips apart and exposes my swollen nub - INSANE! I enjoy it when he sucks on it as well, love it even more when he slips his fingers deep inside my wet pussy at the same time, I LOVE when he uses his tongue to fuck me, dipping into me and licking me up. Fingers and tongue and lips, OH MY!

I especially LOVE when he's assertive and takes control of me in that most primal way; the look on his face like he's been starving for too long, when he grabs my wrists and holds them down on either side of me so I can't intervene as he has his way with me, I love when his hands roam up my body and caress and squeeze my breasts, pinching my nipples always sends me through the roof! Oh my goodness...SO MUCH!! I'm getting exciting just thinking about this, lol.

At the end of the day, it's my partners eagerness to please me and the evidence of his excitement at seeing me thrash around on the bed begging him to stop whilst he mischievously smiles back at me from between my thighs that makes for an insanely arousing experience. He's been responsible for some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
French fries are usually eaten with your fingers and your mouth right? See we are back to where this post started!
Lurker
0 likes
Which way ??? EVERY POSSIBLE WAY
Yes I like ingenuity of mind with intent to please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG! i love eating pussy too!!!!

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
With some fava beans and a nice Chianti...

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Peri
Which way ??? EVERY POSSIBLE WAY
Yes I like ingenuity of mind with intent to please

Yep, works for me smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to use my tongue o lick open the pussy lips and suck on the clit when I get it to come out of its sheath and using my finger and tongue to slowly fuck the pussy
Lurker
0 likes
I love being eaten as if I am a rare and wonderful medieval feast to consumed with appetite and gusto, juices flowing everywhere. Primitive and intense!!! Mmmm - hot thoughts going here!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Any way he would love to do it. I love fingers and tongues. I love for him to tongue fuck me fast and I love when he slips his finger into my ass as well.

I love for him to just lick his little heart out. I love to grind on his face.
Lurker
0 likes
I need very consistent, rhythmic licking on my clitoris directly, with the hood pulled far back to expose the head good, to achieve orgasm. In fact, you have to lick my clit for a while for me to even feel like I've reached the plateau level of excitement. Once I finally have (maybe a minute or two of constant licking) then I'm going and I like to play with my breasts and look down at my husbands tongue licking my clit and I'll pull my mons up towards my tummy so that I can see his tongue better. When I'm real excited I'll ask him to put one finger in me and fuck me hard with it while he's licking me-that always make me moan real loud and pretty soon I'm coming.

If you stop licking any more than a few seconds I'll lose the feeling and it's harder for me to reach orgasm. My sister is the same way, although she's moaning as soon as her husband's tongue touche her clit-I envy her for being that easily excited
Lurker
0 likes
Does it help if you heat the pussy up first?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just one thing for sure every woman you will be with most likely will be different. For Sure?
Lurker
0 likes
My husband's second wife loved for him to suck her clit into his mouth and even nibble on it-that hurts me! I envy her
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i love to be at the edge of the couch legs spread wide, clit being licked and sucked and once my clit is swollen have a wand placed on it while alternating between tongue going in and out of my pussy then 2 fingers pushing on my gspot so I squirt mmmmm
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ooooh, it has to be tongue flicked, then sucked really hard, finger fucking at the same time..........orgasmic!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I just love a guy or girl sucking my puss, flicking my clit with their tongue and inserting their tongue inside me .... it always gets me off
Lurker
0 likes
Favorite is with me straddling his face and watching him enjoying my pussy
Lurker
0 likes
am a smorgasbord so treat me as such, have some of everything!!
First start at my navel (some of you men sleep on that) enough pressure on that and it feels like a string connected down there, then get comfortable because you are here for a minute.
Take your hands and spread those lips and just look at that clit dance a little for you in anticipation, don't touch her yet though, stroke the sides first with your tongue, one then the other breath on her as you go by, she'll twitch every time, take that tongue down and lick around those lips for a minute, spreading those thighs wider making that clit stand up more, then I'll grab your head and bring you to her, and tell you, "SHE READY I WANT YOU RIGHT HERE", and bring your head right where I want it, you take that clit in your mouth and you suck on it like it's a juicy peach and you trying to catch the juice that's running down your hands when you bit into it, swirl that tongue around it moistly don't lick up that juice leave it there use it, while my clit is in your mouth swirl your tongue around the sides, just like you like a tongue swirled around the head of you dick same feeling, then take those juices and your tongue and flick that clit slowly at first, then faster, then slow again with pressure, and slide (2) fingers just inside and press against the back of my clit while you are sucking it from the outside, there you have your first squirt, damn and it feels so good, I plant me feet on the bed raise my ass in the air grab the back of you head and..........you slide you tongue inside me and I ride it and continue to c** until you take my legs and bring those knees to my shoulders spread them and get EVERY LAST DROP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does that answer your question.......TOO SWEET.
Lurker
0 likes
Licking/eating it gently like it's a big ripe fruit with the mouth covering it, then concentrate on sucking on the labia and clit, then flicking the tongue directly on the clit whilst, with arms stretched up and around the thighs, playing/tweaking/gently pinching both nipples

Continue until... Full firework display
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like mine to be slowly licked with attention onto my clit. What really gets me off is my clit between my lovers lips, his/her finger in my vagina and arse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour
I think variety is key. Doing just one thing over and over again can get boring.

I like my man to keep me guessing and even more when he keeps me edging. I will admit to loving it all; the tongue teasing on my clit especially when he pulls my lips apart and exposes my swollen nub - INSANE! I enjoy it when he sucks on it as well, love it even more when he slips his fingers deep inside my wet pussy at the same time, I LOVE when he uses his tongue to fuck me, dipping into me and licking me up. Fingers and tongue and lips, OH MY!

I especially LOVE when he's assertive and takes control of me in that most primal way; the look on his face like he's been starving for too long, when he grabs my wrists and holds them down on either side of me so I can't intervene as he has his way with me, I love when his hands roam up my body and caress and squeeze my breasts, pinching my nipples always sends me through the roof! Oh my goodness...SO MUCH!! I'm getting exciting just thinking about this, lol.

At the end of the day, it's my partners eagerness to please me and the evidence of his excitement at seeing me thrash around on the bed begging him to stop whilst he mischievously smiles back at me from between my thighs that makes for an insanely arousing experience. He's been responsible for some of the most intense orgasms I've ever had.

Fuck yeah…….I couldn't have said it any better!!!!!!!