last reply
39 replies
5.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by BelleduJour

I especially LOVE when he's assertive and takes control of me in that most primal way; the look on his face like he's been starving for too long, when he grabs my wrists and holds them down on either side of me so I can't intervene as he has his way with me, I love when his hands roam up my body and caress and squeeze my breasts, pinching my nipples always sends me through the roof! Oh my goodness...SO MUCH!! I'm getting exciting just thinking about this, lol.

YES! THAT!
In general, a lot and for long.. Forceful is good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lick from the interior outward along g-spot and clit. Very, very slowly. Kiss and lick clit and then VERY gently nibble on it. Those nibbles, done right, make me come so intensely I see a bright white flash and I feel like I've momentarily gone blind! I love coming that powerfully!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CirceWand
I love being eaten as if I am a rare and wonderful medieval feast to consumed with appetite and gusto, juices flowing everywhere. Primitive and intense!!! Mmmm - hot thoughts going here!

Cut it out or I'll have to take a break. I think u just broke both my kness.kvdwyq22bqRsp7c1
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Coco

Lol. I have salt and ketchup. And the way I eat French fries...

I'm with you - we can have a banquet.Brpoy3NA9ac8nOaO
Lurker
0 likes
I like when a guy switches things up a bit, using the tip of his tongue and the wider part. Definitely love a finger or two inside me too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would say there is no right or wrong way as long as he keeps attention to my reaction. He will figure it out. However I like variety in all things so try something new once in awhile. (Teeth can be used in different ways.)I like to be kept on the edge or brought close multiple times just to then start teasing another part of my body.
Lurker
0 likes
my lover likes it south west
Lurker
0 likes
The right way if you n have a mouth and a tongue the you are doing it right
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Anything is good so long as the guy is REALLY INTO IT. Not just a bit of casual licking, I mean really animal want to swallow the whole damn thing type of sucking. The best for me is when the guy puts his whole mouth over it sideways and sucks the whole labia into his mouth. The amount of tongue work that can go on then? Bliss!