Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where's the wildest and craziest place you have had sex??

last reply
80 replies
12.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wow. Many past images come to mind, but guess the first to emerge from the recesses was many years ago on the car deck of the Ferry Boat from Seattle to Bremerton after gong to see a play at the 5th street theater. Is a hour crossing and pretty darn quiet at 1 am. Well it was ... ;-)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
At a party where we were playing strip poker. When my top came off I sat on one of the guys' lap and told him to keep his hands covering my boobs, but he squirmed my panties to the side and worked his cock into me. We both tried to keep a straight face, so no one realized he was fucking me until we finished the game.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
At a party where we were playing strip poker. When my top came off I sat on one of the guys' lap and told him to keep his hands covering my boobs, but he squirmed my panties to the side and worked his cock into me. We both tried to keep a straight face, so no one realized he was fucking me until we finished the game.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Club or side of the road bent over the hood.
Lurker
0 likes
Concert and gym
0 likes
I don't think I have done it anywhere wild or crazy but... the most unusual: my flatmate's bed, his mother's home, oral sex in the stairs in my building.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mid night on the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
This was before legal access was available on the bridge and pre CCTV fortunately.
In the Golden Arches car park - doggy over the trunk.- often. I was getting a different version of a Big Mac.
At a party standing against a railing and being entered from behind. I had no idea who it was. Strange but true. he had dissapeared before I got my breath back and turned to thank him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At a lookout in a National Park - great memories
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
Lurker
0 likes
Just off the trail in a wooded state park...had a sleeping bag...folks walking the trail near us while we had fun!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
On a little boat in the middle of a river on holiday, he had to finish in record time before anyone passed us!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the middle of a federal highway and not in the car. I was laying on the center stripe. Once was with a driver of an 18 wheeler and his passenger that was the operator of the track hoe on the flat bed the trucker was hauling. I also fucked the operator in the cab of his track hoe.

It is just slightly wilder than when we fucked in the middle of a runway at an operating airport. Also on the center stripe. In both cases I was totally naked except for my garter belt and stockings or thigh highs with CFM Heels.

In all cases my clothes were in the car parked several yards away or in the cab of the truck.

Many times on the highways we have had to jump back in the car when traffic shows up about a mile away. We only chose places where there is at least a mile of straight highway in both directions.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
Mid night on the top of the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
This was before legal access was available on the bridge and pre CCTV fortunately.
In the Golden Arches car park - doggy over the trunk.- often. I was getting a different version of a Big Mac.
At a party standing against a railing and being entered from behind. I had no idea who it was. Strange but true. he had dissapeared before I got my breath back and turned to thank him.

Can relate to being fuck by strangers and not knowing who they are until it is over. A few times like you I did not find out who was fucking me. Very erotic and really adds to the excitement.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by natasha_
I don't think I have done it anywhere wild or crazy but... the most unusual: my flatmate's bed, his mother's home, oral sex in the stairs in my building.

I would consider the stairs wild and crazy.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My lover and I were enjoying a kid-free 3-night stay at a lakeside resort in Lake Chelan, WA when we had our riskiest of many public manouvers. Enjoying late-morning coffee on our 2nd floor condo balcony we were aware of numerous families swimming in the outdoor pool 100' away and thus made plans for a relaxing sunset dip that evening. Far off to the west we could see dark clouds gathering and it didn't take long for those families to vacate the pool area at the first sign of lightning on the distant horizon. Ms Bikeboy and I took that as our cue to enjoy a quiet swim, the brewing storm obviously at least one hour out. Our half-hearted laps soon turned to splashing then to kissing and it wasn't long before she gave me "the look". Her long legs wrapped around my waist as she steered me towards one side of the pool, me facing the lake, the surrounding condos at most 100' behind me. My swim trunks dropped around one ankle, her bikini bottom sank beside us, and she stealthily rode me until she had what she later described as the quickest and most intense O of her life. Oh, and I used the term "stealthily" liberally as it was obvious to us, once we disengaged and returned to floating around in our post-O stupors, that several of the moms and dads perched on their balconies were watching us more intently than they were the approaching storm.
Lurker
0 likes
I answered in an earlier post, but I’ve changed my mind. The strangest, most exciting place I’ve ever had sex was in a (rather spacious) maintenance access room behind an unfinished wall at an opening for a new building. There was a party (families invited) in the huge main hall and my work-sex-buddy and I managed to break away and lock ourselves in this room next door. We could look through small unfinished openings in the wall and watch the party while simultaneously removing more and more of my dress. When finally, nearly nude, after much breathless discussion about how naughty it was to be doing this within 20 feet of the CEO, all our coworkers, husbands and wives we fell into delirious kissing, groping, bouts of oral sex and finally, I told him I wanted him to do me from behind while I watched the party through (appropriately) a screw hole in the wall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the top floor(3rd floor) balcony, of a Mexican 4star AI resort. Husband licked me to three cums in the middle of the night under the stars.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I guess this could fall into the wild and crazy class.

I had just met this guy in a Wine Bar in San Francisco and what chemistry. If we did not get out of there I would have impaled myself on him right there on one of those bar stools.

We went around the corner and there was St Peters and Paul's Church. I pulled him into this place of worship. The sex rather than being quick and frantic, it was long and deliberate. The orgasms were some of the best ever.

God I know, did not mind us Fucking in his house. If he did he would not have made it feel so wonderful.

I now wonder who the guy was and what ever happened to him.

Never will be sure if they were having a small weekday evening service or not ?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In a cooler in a convenient store i work in. Was with someone i secretly was seeing.
0 likes
my friend Zoe and i had sex in an indoor skydiving wind chamber WILE IT WAS RUNNING!!! we fucked for hours in mid air
Lurker
0 likes
I think for me probably in the middle of a carpark complex at 4am.