Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When women look at you how do you respond?

last reply
48 replies
4.4k views
1 watcher
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ok, guys check out girls all the time. But if you are a straight women, what do you if catch a woman admiring your body?
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've never been a straight girl, so if she's hot, she'll get a favorable response.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Feel flattered and smile back

Life is not a rehearsal!!
0 likes
Smile back.

Update:

I tend to stare back and will smile at times.
Lurker
0 likes
Smile and say hello.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That depends on my mood and my interest in them.
Lurker
0 likes
I am very bi, so I would smile back.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bearing in mind im a crossdresser, i love women an guys checking out my body, but women doing it just seems much hornier to me
Rookie Scribe
1 like
I love when women look at me!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would blush for for sure..
Now.. the question would be where this happen?
Hope Breaking taboos around my sexuality.
I can understand you might be a little apprehensive to chat with me because of my age.
It is difficult for ladies to want to chat with me, because there is a huge stigma and a certain level of taboo connected to my age.

What is it exactly that makes mature woman attractive to me?
Have you ever really looked deeply at and felt a mature woman?

For me…
There is a sense of something rich, mature and possibly deep that can emanate through her body, a quality that is attractive in and of itself.
She usually offers an image of the aging gracefully, sexy mature woman as something that is desirable, something that aspire me to and look forward to being one day – beautiful mature women. They still so radiant because what’s inside always shines outward. They teach me to love myself, and love my life, and I will attract others.
My Personal Vids and pics updated Sep. 22, 2018 HAVE A GREAT DAY!! Meow!!!
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Never been straight. However, a smile usually goes down well.
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Lurker
0 likes
Always a smile. Sometimes a blush.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
send a kiss back
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I think women check out other women all the time. Sometimes it is check the latest fashions, to make sure they're up the current trends. Other times it suspect it is out of jealousy - most women are very conscience of their looks and quick to compare themselves to others. Sometimes it is because one of the women genuinely finds the other attractive.

For me, I'm out of touch with my peers. First, the current trend, in my opinion based on observation of my girlfriends and coworkers, is to downplay femininity. I'm the opposite, I emphasize mine. Second of all, the trend in fashion seems to be heading to comfort rather than looks. Again, not the norm for women of my age. I would rather wear a skirt and blouse or a dress than pants. I do not own a pants suite and wear jeans if appropriate but usually, even if there is no business requirement to do so, wear dresses or skirts. Also, unlike my peers, wear high heels, even with jeans. So always getting looks - of admiration from men, of derision from women, some of which vocalize their disapproval that "I'm the reason men see women as only sex objects" or words of similar nature. Usually from women who because of their anti-man attitudes turn men off and so are alone.
Meagan
Sexy Seductive Siren
0 likes
I think women check out other women all the time. Sometimes it is check the latest fashions, to make sure they're up the current trends. Other times it suspect it is out of jealousy - most women are very conscience of their looks and quick to compare themselves to others. Sometimes it is because one of the women genuinely finds the other attractive.

For me, I'm out of touch with my peers. First, the current trend, in my opinion based on observation of my girlfriends and coworkers, is to downplay femininity. I'm the opposite, I emphasize mine. Second of all, the trend in fashion seems to be heading to comfort rather than looks. Again, not the norm for women of my age. I would rather wear a skirt and blouse or a dress than pants. I do not own a pants suite and wear jeans if appropriate but usually, even if there is no business requirement to do so, wear dresses or skirts. Also, unlike my peers, wear high heels, even with jeans. So always getting looks - of admiration from men, of derision from women, some of which vocalize their disapproval that "I'm the reason men see women as only sex objects" or words of similar nature. Usually from women who because of their anti-man attitudes turn men off and so are alone.
Meagan
Lurker
0 likes
I smile at them then look away.
Lurker
0 likes
I look back and smile. The amount of time I make eye contact and the type of smile depends on whether I'm attracted to them or not.
Lurker
0 likes
That kinda depends on many things doesn't it?

If she ist simply looking at a glance, then I will smile to her of course, und be nice.
If she not smile back und simply looks away, then I think she ist not very friendly then maybe, so that ist that then.

If she looks again, or lingers her gaze at me und smiles too, then now I thinking about things und maybe how to talk to her in some way if she ist with someone else there.
If she ist alone, then I'm saying Hallo at least und see where it goes.

If it ist someone when I'm working at the Pub und she has been nice, ist checking me out, und I can tell she likes me, then I'm rubbing my boobs on her the next time I serve her drinks...smiles
Lurker
0 likes
Be flattered, possibly blush and smile back, maybe even say hi.
Lurker
0 likes
smile and tease her
Lurker
0 likes
Definitely smile and probably blush. If she says hi smile and say Hi back. A little on the shy side so hope she isn't..lol
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not straight but I love when women check me out
Lurker
0 likes
i make eye contact & follow their eyes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
a smile and maybe a flutter of my eye lashes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel flattered and give her a smile of recognition to the compliment
Lurker
0 likes
I usually think that when another woman is checking me out, they are checking out what I am wearing. That means that there is possibly something wrong. I get quite self conscious. If they smile, that helps, then I always smile back. Then I go and make sure that there is nothing hanging out or I don't have a zipper undone or who knows what.
True love stories never have endings.
0 likes
Smiles and make eye contact
I have a new story that I wrote for the new competition. If you have a few minutes would you please read it?

Lurker
0 likes
smiles