Login

When are you horny?

last reply
108 replies
11.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
I have noticed that I am incredibly horny mid cycle when i’m Ovulating and during my period. How about you?
Rainbow Warrior
Mid-month I am much wetter than usual because I'm ovulating, but I'm horny pretty much throughout the month.
Active Ink Slinger
When am I not would be easier to answer.
Definitely when I am on my period and orgasms then are much stronger.
Active Ink Slinger
Days that end in "y" seem to be when I'm horniest.
Whenever Jenn6879 is online - that always makes me horny !!
Active Ink Slinger
When I'm awake, and sometimes when sleeping.
Active Ink Slinger
I'm typically receptive (but not necessarily horny) starting about three days after my period ends and then for about two weeks afterwards. Sometimes I do actually get horny in that particular time.

But I get noticeably horny in the first trimester of pregnancy and I think perhaps part of it is after I'm already pregnant the anxiety about getting pregnant is gone so I feel free to enjoy sex.
Active Ink Slinger
Most every day that I am conscious. More so at mid cycle!

Most likely when I am sleeping too.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Jenn6879
I have noticed that I am incredibly horny mid cycle when i’m Ovulating and during my period. How about you?

Yes, this is me, too. Once or twice I gone home from work saying I am feeling ill because I've just got to get naked, masturbate, and get some sexual relief with a dildo or something
Saucy Little Minx ♥️
When am I not
Active Ink Slinger
I am always a bit horny it how horny am I that I want to do something about it. I dont like sex on my period either but I am still a degree of horny:-)
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by kiera
I don't like sex when I have my period. I just want to eat chocolate. I'm really horny after though.

oh i love chocolate lol
Active Ink Slinger
I was this morning until about 12:15!
Lurker
Agree's with Susan...
Active Ink Slinger
I am horny a lot and when i am not, does not take a lot to get me wet and horny
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Jenn6879

I have this sexual state post periods
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Jenn6879

That's the way it is with me. Sometimes I have gone home 'feeling sick' because I can't concentrate for want of Os
Active Ink Slinger
Well, I'm horny like all the time really. Few times I'm not honestly. That said, I get VERY horny during my period, so normal desire is much greater during that time of the month!
Quote by steph29
Well, I'm horny like all the time really. Few times I'm not honestly. That said, I get VERY horny during my period, so normal desire is much greater during that time of the month!
. Whenever I see this hottie online smilej
Active Ink Slinger
all the time for cock and cum
Advanced Wordsmith
Quote by Jadedtay
. Whenever I see this hottie online smilej

Tht b me
Active Ink Slinger
What time is it?
Writing quality explicit material for over eight one-hundredths of a century.

"If, after hearing my songs, just one human being is inspired to say something nasty to a friend, or perhaps to strike a loved one, it will all have been worth the while." - Tom Lehrer

"There is no such thing as good luck or bad luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation for a statistical universe." - Robert Heinlein
Lurker
In all seriousness, being horny is more like a permanent state with me. I'm very easily aroused. More like when am I NOT horny.