When a guy cums inside you

last reply
34 replies
8.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Can you actually feel it, i mean i have cum inside my partner a few times before were she didn't know i had came.
So is you can feel it sometimes?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually I feel it...yes! Depends if he hasn't cum for a while then I am more aware of it. must be the volume of liquid!
[
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Kittypusscat
Usually I feel it...yes! Depends if he hasn't cum for a while then I am more aware of it. must be the volume of liquid!

Fanx for the reply Kitty, can you feel the contractions i.e the spurts of cum?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel it whenever he cums in me.. Well of course without a condom on.. But I love the feel of each spurt of cum being shot into me...
Kat12 :)
Lurker
0 likes
I can tell. I can't *feel the actual semen* but I can feel the change in his pace, his body tension, his rhythm, and his cock gets a little bit harder.

But my body is well aware because I often come right after he does. The presence of it, the look in his eyes, the sounds he makes - mmm.
0 likes
Yes, OF COURSE, very much so... every twitch and sensation, every pulse, throb, the swelling- anywhere, as well as the building up! I can sense wwhat is going on and feel even without the joys of sounds and facial or words. This is what I love most. Depending on how hard, how much, the position, the depth, if it shoots or any other possible way, (doesn't matter because it is ALL wonderful) even the precum included ~ all felt, all a little different, but that is very much something I get into the feeling of and love each time. To feel that climax reached inside of me pushes me over and is often the apex for me, though I enjoy all of making love, and the right before as well as the immediately after~

Lurker
0 likes
most times yes i can feel it when a guy cums in me, they usually seem to get harder right before it happens, or i feel the warmth on the cum shooting in me
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I can feel it in all sorts of ways like the guy's body language, but it is also the way his face changes and relaxes as he cums inside me. What I love the best is the feeling of the cum starting to dribble out of me after he has unloaded. I always feel as if I have satisfied my lover when this happens
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DikDango

Fanx for the reply Kitty, can you feel the contractions i.e the spurts of cum?

Yes if I am very tight around him!!! Oh my! i blush!!!
[
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i can tell he has cum by his expressions, rhythm etc but have never felt it spurt into me unfortunately
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Can't actually feel the cum as he ejaculates, but every single time I know he's going to because of the way his muscles tense and his breathing changes.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
i cant really feel the cum, i feel him thicken and the pumping sensation from his cock. really turns me on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can feel his glans swell. Then a warmth, and the nice friction changes to a hot thick surge I feel running out down my ass. I don't like looking at the mess, even if I also ejaculate, or if (back when) I was on my period. He masturbates earlier in the day so, thankfully, my cleanup is easier. Or he deposits the mess on top of me. The consistency is different post vasectomy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Yes, OF COURSE, very much so... every twitch and sensation, every pulse, throb, the swelling- anywhere, as well as the building up! I can sense wwhat is going on and feel even without the joys of sounds and facial or words. This is what I love most. Depending on how hard, how much, the position, the depth, if it shoots or any other possible way, (doesn't matter because it is ALL wonderful) even the precum included ~ all felt, all a little different, but that is very much something I get into the feeling of and love each time. To feel that climax reached inside of me pushes me over and is often the apex for me, though I enjoy all of making love, and the right before as well as the immediately after~

[img][/img]

Exactly so!
And love knowing his little swimmers are on their way up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel him swelling, then the contractions, I only feel the actual cum shooting inside me if he has the head pressed against my cervix, which hurts a bit, but God that feels good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say 95% of the time I can tell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My guy likes to cum balls deep in me. When he does it like that i can feel the pressure building up deep inside and the added warmth. I can also feel his cock seizing up and like pulsing as it shoots out.

If he cums like halfway in, I can tell my pussy is getting wetter (because of the added fluid).

But the biggest sign is that my guy moans and tenses up and says "oh fuck" as he cums. ;)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
If you want to know if we can feel the squirts of semen hitting inside, then no... I usually can't, but I definitely can always tell by the pulsing at the opening and the fact that he's acting like he's having a seizure! lol The only boy who ever came in me without me knowing it was a young Korean kid. He had to tell me when he had cum!
Lurker
0 likes
I haven't had that in a while, but normally I can feel the contractions as he cums in me. It drives me crazy. And love seeing his cum dripping out of me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Metilda
I can tell. I can't *feel the actual semen* but I can feel the change in his pace, his body tension, his rhythm, and his cock gets a little bit harder.

But my body is well aware because I often come right after he does. The presence of it, the look in his eyes, the sounds he makes - mmm.

What she said;) and well, I certainly know once he slides out...a few times I've vaguely felt some spurts, but not much. Contractions of his cock too.
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmmmmmm
love that boiling sensation
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by pink_pussy
Mmmmmmmm
love that boiling sensation

Now, that's a great way to describe it!

In my experience, the hotter he is (the more his brain is into the act) the more I can feel his ejaculation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not really. Hard to explain. It isn't what a man would think. You feel something for sure. It is the best, I just can't pinpoint why.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Seems like I can surely feel his ejaculation into me, if he has not had sex or masturbated for a day or two. I know all about the body changes and that. But I think I really do feel the ejaculation in me.

But if you have a continuing session with the same man and as soon as he has for penetration capacity again. I do not think that I feel his second or third loads. It may be me or maybe that he will ejaculate a lesser amount of semen on each of his succeeding ejaculations.

But then you never know what another person my feel in the same situation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There is definitely a change is his body and facial expressions. Those are obvious and I love it. I may not feel every squirt but I sure do feel all the wetness as his cum fills my pussy.
Lurker
0 likes
it's been a while since I've actually let a guy cum inside me but when I did I could actually tell.. I couldn't actually feel the actual semen shooting inside my body, but I could feel the change in his body, the pace changed quickly his body went more tense, his rhythm, and his cock got a little bit harder inside me.. so I could tell he was cumming inside me every time he did but I never really felt his cum inside me...
Lurker
0 likes
I feel it especially when there"s a lot
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DikDango
Can you actually feel it, i mean i have cum inside my partner a few times before were she didn't know i had came.
So is you can feel it sometimes?

Yeeaaaahhhhh........ I do feel it
I can always feel the hot liquid filling my inner self. It is a great turn on for me and on many occasions It triggers my orgasms.
So I am most alart to this
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I can almost always tell when a guy is cumming but very seldom have I actually felt the squirting of his cum.