Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's your view on married men seeking casual sex?

last reply
32 replies
5.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by KinkyLisa4rp
Sex can be just that sex. Some people have a tendency to equate sex with love, but there is a huge difference.
I bow to you.

My 2 ¢

You're all right, but someone one day has to explain the definition of cheating with all the variables attached.

Isn't also cheating if someone constantly, at an emotional level pleasure him/herself thinking of a sexual encounter that would fulfill the need? Attached or married peoples do grow at different speed and ways. I'm not talking about "ohh I would love to have a 3some" that's a fantasy.

By far most cheating is NOT about getting a piece of ass.

The opportunity happens, the emotional connection it's made, the reason to pursue it is been there and boom the cheating occur. Yes, many times does it end in pain. The screwing that you do it's not worth the screwing that you get.

I'm not trying to excuse anyone. I have never cheated, not even on a girlfriend, but it's not about a piece of ass. It's a lot more.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why don't you just ask your wife or pleasure your wife into more sexual encounters. Failing that go and visit the Massage palours lets face it, they're providing a service. No chance of the emotional hang ups that you run the risk with encountering a lover, Its all rosie til someone wants more than your willing to give then the shit hits the fan. I quite often tell my male friends to go use their services, no wine, dine, impressing the female needed here guys, pay and select off the menu and wellah your leaving a happier well relieved man. Keep it simple and good luck smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this is just..my opinion...zero judging on people who cheat..ok...

having been married to a guy who never wanted sex

to me...marriage...is about sex..the love part..is sex...if i love a guy i so want to fuck his brains out 24/7

if i wanted a roomate i would get 1

if i wanted to fuck around i wouldnt get married....

from my experience of 16 years married

if the sex goes & it is not a health problem

the is some obscure way she is pissed at you(ie kids, house job moola)

or the sex before u got married was less than what you needed.

so i would get therapy...for unless she is cool with it..she will find out...she will & perhaps your marriage will be over

me i told him if he didnt have sex with me i would find someone else...& ..i did

there was zero lying....

if you tell the truth....about your sexual needs

in the end...you will get what you want w/o huritg anyone...

honor the vows you made..u owe her..that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would I have a fling, was that the question?

When we say fling does that equate to an affair or relationship? That would not be something I would be likely do. Even though we know that there is something wrong in the marriage.

If we are talking about a one night stand with a guy I have not seen before and most likely will never see again. Guilty I fear.

Sex and Love are two different subjects.