Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's Your Favorite Position for Anal Sex?

last reply
52 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
8 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Bunny12
I like him face down - hits his prostate good and I cum hard on my two way strap on hearing his moans.

That sounds like a lot of fun. Where do I sign up?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Reverse cowgirl works best for me but it really depends on his size...I do like doggy also after he has fucked my pussy and I am relaxed...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Doggy...With My tight ass up in the Air.....
Lurker
0 likes
Actually I've decided. On my back on the bench with my hips held up on a wedge cushion and my ankles on a big spreader bar, fastened to the top of the bench.
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
In the next room, with the door locked.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Lurker
0 likes
Like her face down edge of bed me standing by bed can go harder standing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
spooning, slowly to like it...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Missionary for initial penetration then go for your life....surprise me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's only ever been doggy style for me.
0 likes
Him coming from behind. On my hands and knees , ass in the air, then him filling me.
Click below to see

0 likes
In my experience, the best position is for the recipient to be on his or her back.
Lurker
0 likes
Cowgirl or doggie works for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is about anal but i think a woman getting fucked from behind while standing (vaginally)is extremely hot.Standing almost straight .Especially if he's holding her tight

Assholes are people, just like you and me, except they remind us that we all need to self-reflect once in a while!
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Revers cowgirl is great for anal. I control the pace and depth of penetration.

1 like

Doggy ,preferably sucking hubby while his friend sodomizes me

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

These two

In the ass, of course.

0 likes

My favorite position is usually on my stomach but to start I prefer cowgirl so I can control the speed and depth.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I enjoy it in doggy position

Nafisa