What's the one thing your partner does 'to' you that gets you hot and horny?! x

last reply
87 replies
10.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to be bent over from behind. He comes, takes my tits in his hand, rubs his crotch on my ass, and bends me over. Shivering thinking about it right now.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm pretty easy ha... Usually just a well worded phrase or a distinct 'look' will make me catch my breath. But if I'm having a day where I'm having a touch of self control, standing all up in my space, pressing against me, crowding me, hands on my hips, pulling me yet closer still, whispering hot naughty things in my ears, paying lots of attention to my neck and ears with your mouth... yeah. Gets me pretty hot under the collar within seconds.
0 likes
when a normal kiss becomes more forceful, hard and passionate and it just makes u melt at the touch.
Lurker
0 likes
When Gala says, 'hello!'

Not exaggerating or trying to be cute - since the first time we spoke, the sound of her voice, her accent, being able to hear her tone - gets me going!

There are many other ways she takes my breath away - When I look into her eyes, when her bra or knickers are revealed or removed, when she touches me...

but the ONE THING is still the sound of her voice, especially that first 'hello!'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Gets off the couch, showers and holds a job for more than a month ;-)
"If you knew what you were doing you would probably be bored."
Lurker
0 likes
Owe easy.... when she gives me that look..... I love eyes
Lurker
0 likes
When he sneaks up to hug me from behind and I feel his erection against my ass cheeks
Lurker
0 likes
the dishes
Lurker
0 likes
Let me try and remember... When he stands behind me and rests his hand on my waist, leans over and kisses my neck, and slowly works his way to my collarbone, and as he does so slides his hand around to my back, so he would be facing me, then pulls me tightly close, so I can feel his whole body against mine. Though really just gentle kissing/caressing of my neck does the trick, i do miss those early years before marriage.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
when he shows up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just sharing space does it for us. So many things are a turn on for us: certain touches, well timed or certain types of kisses, to just sensing when each other is in the mood, or sometimes just going for it with little foreplay.
Lurker
0 likes
Kisses me and gently licks my tongue with hers, and rubs my cock through my trousers.......
Lurker
0 likes
Simply by his presence.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kisses behind the knees...I melt
Lurker
0 likes
Being shoved up against a door/wall... Just generally having a bit of a "holy crap, I can't keep my hands off you" kinda attitude.

And he loves it when I do it to him.

That's hot as hell smile
Lurker
0 likes
I know this sounds bad, but I get crazy turned on when he is on the couch and he rubs his crotch. I know what is going on beneath his pants and I have to have it!! smile
Purveyor of Sweetness
0 likes
there is this place on my back... right at my waist... touching it is like magic... kissing it... wow.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When she wearing her escada and gets all flirty and stars to dance to "Red red Wine".
Lurker
0 likes
when during our usual conversations the way she licks her lower lips slowly and bites her lower lip to them moisten which is weird ,always gives me that tingly feeling and and.......
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
when she puts on her stockings and heels with her nice body grabbin dress. she knows I am a leg man and that drives me wild!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I just love when he talks....He is so funny and that is what gets me horny.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slide his arms around me from behind, squeezing, kissing my neck, whispering naughty things in my ear, nibbling my ear, then giving me a few spanks....that may sound like more than one thing but all those together, I'm dry to wet in 5 seconds flat
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
A decent kiss and my panties drop (if I'm wearing any)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
her flirty smile and looking towards stairs to first floor our usual sex point
Lurker
0 likes
Being told that she's is going to fuck me. Hard. Does the trick!
Lurker
0 likes
Being told that she's is going to fuck me. Hard. Does the trick!
Lurker
0 likes
When I'm pushed up against a wall or pinned down by the weight of him/her on top off me and I'm given a lust filled, forceful and passionate kiss, their hands all over me, inside my clothes and underwear, stroking me through the thin material of my panties, touching, probing, sliding their hand inside my panties and inserting fingers, telling me "I've got you all wet and excited now. Ha, you couldn't say no even if you tried, I'm going to..."

Sorry, what was the question?

... Oh yeah, partner behind me, arms wrapped around my waist and a kiss on the neck, nibble of the earlobe and a gentle squeeze with the arms and a whisper in the ear "Just you wait till I get you home".