Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

whats the longest period you have gone without sex?

last reply
51 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
About two years after my husband died. I couldn't be with anyone else for a long time. It was more emotional than physical. I missed the intimacy, but needed to sort out my life first.
Active Ink Slinger
Two years without sex - forgot what pussy tasted like...

Masturbation - over a month.
Her Royal Spriteness
*looks at watch* 6 minutes and counting.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
More than three years now
masturbation, not sure but a couple of months for sure

Oops, I'm not a girl...
A little kindness can be so valuable, yet costs almost nothing

In many countries being gay is a crime, and even in modern societies, politicians try to legalise discrimination. Your voice can make a difference. Have a look at All Out to find out how.

Hey... pssst.... that's an l (as in luscious) at the end of my name, not an i
Active Ink Slinger
Without sex...11 months after my divorce.
Without masturbation...about 4 weeks when I had a broken wrist and clavicle.
Without sex (presumably intercourse?): Too damn long.

Without masturbating: Too damn long. Sometimes I get worked up enough that I go to take care of myself...and then life happens. Dogs need out/in, phone rings, neighbour drops by, one of the offspring shows up with a friend....
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Quote by Jasmine_x
Sex: 21 years technically since that is the age I lost my virginity.
Masturbation: 18 years technically.

I was going to say this, though no technicalities: 19 & 16
The Linebacker
Since I was 16, I almost always had a girlfriend and of course now, a wife. Once went 2 months and being 18 at the time, that was a rough 2 months.
Nerdzilla
I've never paid attention to how long I've gone without masturbation. But I went 11 months without sex once. It made me crazy. Never again!
Active Ink Slinger
Only taking into account the time form when I lost my virginity on was about 11 months after my marriage broke up. don't know why but felt I needed not to until a friend asked me if I was fucking crazy and got me back in the saddle. I've made up for it since...lol.

Without masturbation definitely not as long maybe a day or two on occasion but that is it.
Lurker
Any kind of sex, probably 3 months.
Active Ink Slinger
Eight months and counting for sex

Never more than a day without masturbation.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
Have gone with out any form of sex since mid June last year, so that's getting towards 7 months now.

Before now I've gone without maturbating for about 4 weeks (involuntarily, had broken my wrist) and 2 weeks (voluntarily)
Rookie Scribe
18 months without sex, ironically after breaking up with someone because I wanted to sleep with other people (among other things)
Probably managed a couple with months without masturbating
Lurker
Mentally or Physically?
Lurker
About 2 weeks. Way to long.
Active Ink Slinger
8 months. From the time my engagement broke off until August of 2016
Active Ink Slinger
I won't even say how many years it's been since I had sex, but I know I'm a re-born virgin now,lol....
Active Ink Slinger
I'm a virgin. Since I started masturbating, I've probably only ever gone about two weeks at the most without masturbating though.
Lurker
The first 15 years of my life. After that no more than 2 weeks
Active Ink Slinger

2001 is...when? 23 years ago? That was my last time with someone else. Well, being a man isn't always easy, and surpassed my next longest time, from birth to age 21.