Whats in a name

last reply
6 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I get turned on by 'dirty talk' during or just before sex (BTW I hate the term 'dirty talk' because there is nothing 'dirty' about it but that is the accepted term).
Both speaking and hearing excite me and I'd be interested in what women here like to be said to them or like to say to a man.

One specific question, 'pussy' or 'cunt', as in: -

'I want my cock in your pussy/cunt'
or
'I want your cock in my pussy/cunt'.

'Cunt' has a very crude sound to it, at least in the UK but is explicit, say. Pussy a bit weak. What do you like? any alternatives?

Interesting to see if there are national differences.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know I’ll catch a lot of grief for this but I prefer cunt. I think that as pussy has a whole other meaning I.e a cat that it is comparing the part of me that makes me a woman to an animal. A cunt is a cunt. It had no other meaning. Actually makes me feel famine to hear it used. When a guy says, “I love the scent of you cunt.” I know he’s talking about me and not some stray cat.
Short Arse Brit
0 likes
Quote by Ishmael
I get turned on by 'dirty talk' during or just before sex (BTW I hate the term 'dirty talk' because there is nothing 'dirty' about it but that is the accepted term).
Both speaking and hearing excite me and I'd be interested in what women here like to be said to them or like to say to a man.

One specific question, 'pussy' or 'cunt', as in: -

'I want my cock in your pussy/cunt'
or
'I want your cock in my pussy/cunt'.

'Cunt' has a very crude sound to it, at least in the UK but is explicit, say. Pussy a bit weak. What do you like? any alternatives?

Interesting to see if there are national differences.

Agreed, I kind of dislike how easily the word 'cunt' is used these days. I personally save it for when I am well and truly mad at someone, or I am in a sexual situation. If I am horny then it turns me on, otherwise, it tends to make me cringe when used. Pussy doesn't bother me at all.

Probably has a lot to do with how I was raised, I wasn't even allowed to say fart lol.
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Well, I grew up with 3 potty-mouthed sisters, and we called each other cunts all the time, so the word kinda lost its shock value. lol I use it all the time to refer to my pussy, cuz I'm a potty-mouth too! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If he says "You are one hot cunt" I am very pleased.

On the other had, if in anger he would say "You dumb Cunt". That is very offensive and most likely fighting words.

I like Cunt it is clear what you are talking about, and rather erotic. Pussy is just that and has varied meanings.

Looks like 3 for 3 a great Batting Average.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I guess it depends some on the tone it's used in, but usually cunt is fine with me.