What Would You Make Your Man Do?

last reply
15 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Me and my boyfriend are going to have a few little friendly competitions. Each time a bet is set and the loser has to do it no matter what. So I was wondering if the ladies had any ideas on some risky, scandalous bets I could make him take part in and what you would make your man do
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have him wear my underwear to work all day smile. With a marker I would have him write where people could see it that he was my bitch or something to that effect. If there was a sex toy, jewelry, etc. that I have had my eye upon that would be a prize.
Hope this helps, and u get more suggestions
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OMG! I can't imagine MAKING him do anything. Pamper me by giving me a massage, a facial, afoot rub, etc. (I'd have to tell him which kind of facial or he'd drop his pants and well, you know....)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Loser has to go to work with anal beads or a butt plug in his/her ass and keep them in all day. Would he go for that?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
Loser has to go to work with anal beads or a butt plug in his/her ass and keep them in all day. Would he go for that?

Ouch!! Sorry I stopped by
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Sorry but no... I wouldn't.
Lurker
0 likes
I would download a song to his phone and every time you call him that day he has to break out into dance or song for the length of the ring tone and then call you right back. No explaination at all. Just dance and then call you back.
Make him wear a Navy t-shirt all day.
Lurker
0 likes
Haha! I like the Navy shirt idea, rockstar81!
Lurker
0 likes
Lol I think he would get more mad if it was an Air force or Army shirt lol
Lurker
0 likes
The ironing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been inspired by the squirting topic and so I think I would make him fondle me for at least an hour in an attempt to make me squirt. I'd probably have to have him help me do it first and then take over. Just think about it is making me want to go wake him up smile
Lurker
0 likes
I would make him do the one thing that he hates most, it makes him very uncomfortable, I would make him let me pamper him all day, breakfast in bed, give him a bath, a nice massage, bring him the paper, give him the remote, rub his feet, the whole day, it would nearly kill him.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
needs to be more women like you in the world slow_curves_ahead!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We bet on the stanley cup my redwing won!!!!! He did everthing I did for a 4 days and night we eat the same thing wore my cloth and a tampons too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
We bet on the stanley cup my redwing won!!!!! He did everthing I did for a 4 days and night we eat the same thing wore my cloth and a tampons too
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not sure what I'd make my husband do,but I know it would involve him being nude alot.